Close
One second...

KINDS OF MUSIC

“There are two kinds of music. Good music, and the other kind.” Duke Ellington.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I wonder if the effect would be more dramatic if you had the little disco dude saying "disco" in a discoy font and the little hippie saying "folk" in that psychadelic font, etc.

gracielouhoo

i ike it like this. you can tell the musical differences enough from the people and the font--you don't need genres. great job.

Rewindd

loving the color choices.

hamimej

this is really great. im not seeing one for classical type music but still: $5

norwish

Not liking the colours, but if that was changed I would definately buy it.

Jenn1982

I don't like the upside down cross, but the idea is fresh!

shibby558899

two of the fonts are the same. Just fix that.

ilikeice

I dig this. It's like saying that even though different people like different genres, it is still just music.

escapism

Now that I noticed this, it bugs me: The Gothy Cure-dude and the Rasta man have the same font.

vangoo

I really like this but I wish you had pushed the personalities further and made better font choices on some. Also you missed country which would be easy to read in font and personality of the character
(cowboy hat). Anyway it is a great idea and I love the color choices.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I agree with vangooooo on all counts...but this is a good start!

chefdawn

ditto with vangoo.

chris11

i dont like yellow, but so cute u drawing =)

sohat

I'd like it if it was just the text. No bodies. I think the fonts show the diversity more than the people.

oh.snap.albert

They all look like a single race. =/

SWAMPFACTORY
SWAMPFACTORY profile pic Alumni

ooops yeah, i'm going to change the Gothy Cure-dude font ! I can also draw more characters… see you soon with a new version !

vangoo

Hey SWAMPFACTORY make sure you put it in the critique section
before you submit it again, it can't hurt.

applegary

Happy Shirt! Many smiles!

--GEORGiA

Gorgeous, adore it! I wish it was a different colour though like light gray 'cause I don't suite yellow ;]

Pott-Pott

design needs to be biggger than waht you had planned,.. maybe even past the color and rim at the bottom,... would look great if was maybe 5-7 inches larger!!!! SWEEEEET SHIRT! $5

kissmeimshitfaced

Only problem I have is that one of them is repeated

vangoo

The new character additons look great especially the country guy. I still think the typography could be stronger, but I still like it alot.

dusti

I like it just not the color of the shirt.

pickledbib

the newer version works well... this is very cool!... favourite character is the country dude.

12monkeys

it looks like two of them have the exact same font.

anyway, i'd like it either without the bubbles, or if the bubbles said something other than "music"

ottr

I remember seeing this before, did you resub this? I think this one is better than the other one I remember seeing.

ImNoLo

please put this lovely shirt on another color... PLEASE

Cowpie Finkeldorph

i love the new version. but i also love that by the time you read all the musics, music doesn't even look like a word anymore.

shked_e
shked_e profile pic Alumni

funky music! 4

KAT...

I love the hippy :D

Geeartist

I love this shirt.
Love it.
$5

BrandonB11

i think we have a winner here

Jebi