2. 2
Yrie

ehhhhhh........ no

Greenleaf

crazy :))

dookyblog

LOL...super cute!

iheartgiraf

hahahehhah. I like it. Not my style but I could see this printed and popular as ever.

bird75

Smells? LOOKS like a sexual position.

L.A_bot

not all of them smell good...like it. $4

EmbryoProject

thats...

good design, but I can't help but getting a little queezy over all the conotations...

Tonya87

it looks very sexual!!!!!!

karlaaa

I think I puked a little.

Scootman

more like 69.... trying to mask a sexual position with what appears to be hamsters? lemmings? shrews?

scs3000

Touching & sweet.
Oh wait...they're munchin' uglies....never mind.

epika pubika

hahahahahahahahahaha thats so funny

katmckeon

Ummmm 69?

funkyfuel

jesus ahahahahahaha

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

SEXUALLY 5. lol

ShirtsDonut

Oh, my goodness. Is this what happens when West tries to interpret East? I really like it. It's making me think of Y&Y so differently.

Keter

Wow. Nice art. Fresh interpretation. But I don't like it when my dogs do that. :o/

Rainn

Right, so there are many places that my mind went when looking at this shirt, that I just can't be very excited about the image at all. I think it's revolting.

Samothy

It's cute but... ew.

5teve

hehehe...I really appreciated all the kind of different reactions, positive and negative.. I knew that somebody would puke on it, but it's for the same reason that somebody could like it...and no, I wasn't thinking anything sexual when I sketched it, I was just hanging out at the park with my happy labrador :)

welshalex

Smashing.

anuvoz

I'm with the sexual comment. The "nubs" directly in the face of each "dog" look like well you know...

Kidwiththechemicals

Can you say...necrophilia? I can!
I can also say..
wtf??

it's neat looking art, but iunno you should arrange it differently or something.

Britawny

Excellent.

biticol
biticol profile pic Alumni

LOL! This one is so funny. $5

ctmeziere

I think we can do without the ass-tericks. Uk!

applefritter87

lol make it 96 it would be better. 96 is when u fart on each others heads

ottr

Super, SUPER cute! 4$

Spam69

Super cute ??? Yeah that's always my reaction when I see a dog sniff anothers arse. I take it from this that a girl dogs arse smells better than a boys. Probably a valid point but not one that I will be testing anytime soon. Wouldn't wear it but umm.interesting idea.

stace.face

i also can't keep my mind out of the gutter - great style, though.

Ekoo

great $4

Alex M. Solefish

It DOES look very sexual... I can't help it! But... I mean... it's cute... it's just so EASY to misconstrue.

Saladid

Mind was in gutter when i saw this kinda laughed and also thought way to over the top

kellizzle

why? ...just why?

Deathcab_cutie

my bum smells like death too.
:D

Deathcab_cutie

my bum smells like death too.
:D

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?