Overheard

Watch this
madeleinealbright

I love it too, but there has already been a similarly themed "I listen to bands that don't even exist yet" tee

I guess that doesn't mean that this one isn't good or shouldn't be printed
:)
ok 5

Nouman

5$ I just wish it had a big METALLICA on the shirt xD

orwell

capital design!...oh, those silly hipsters (;

homocidal_mop

Haha, that's totally what I'm like, not going to lie. $5!

katmckeon

Maybe a little too similar to the recent Type Tee

J-Ray

mocking hipsters = 5

The Jolly Brewer

Very good. Such pretentiousness drives me mad - of course you've probably never heard of anything I listen too but that's not because I'm cool.... quite the opposite!

oh... 5 from me!

taz-pie

SHOOP DA WHOOP!

add that, and you'd get a $ from me.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

This is good...Red on baby blue is always sexy. Also, I love the cartoon mouths and their tombstone teeth. And how they interact with the speech bubbles. But I am not sold on your text layouts....even though some of your fonts seem weird, I think they'd work fine with a more clean layout. The 2nd bubble down has especially jarbled text. I read it as "I liked them SOLD..." You dig? 4 for now

xelophone

Great concept. Nice colours, nice fonts, pretty catchy. $5.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

hahaha....all those quotes and the people saying them was why i made my printed type tee as well, but there's room for all kinds of shitting on underground hipster heads! nice overlapping and reversing style, looks great on the tee.

gore.baby

haha, this is good. people are pathetic these days. people shouldn't be pissed because a band is finally succesful!

WalkingAlong

...But... A lot of bands' older stuff really is better! Or not a lot of bands. Some bands. But still. But I agree with rest of it, I hate it when people stop liking a band just because it becomes popular, or brag about how they liked it first... so what?

ottr

I like it, I love the concept, but it's just something about the mouths that irk me.

Skydork

lol the "i liked them before they sold out" is SO green day!! every1 says that about them. sept me--i luv them neway! :D

Rainn

Hah, that's funny.

SachiSachi

Hahaha this made me lol. I can't count how many times I've said or heard all of that.

Yourhero

would be better with an obnoxious lip ring in one of the mouths... the kind with the colored ball on it.

gadgetgabi

love this; the colors look really good together.

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

Very nice

Merzi

Very funny! I hate when people say things like this!

AndyLea

GREAT!

_JULIA_

ahh i totally do that

valverij

(insert indie-band-makin'-it-big here)

.Jared

Omg, I hope this makes it. It's like every band I listen to hahah, INDIE POP/ROCK WHOOOO!!!

No account?
Join Us