Close
One second...

pwncupine

Ive been browsing this site for a while now and have been inspired to come up with this. Imagine if you will a peaceful little porcupine minding its own business when all of the sudden out of no where some jerk starts causing trouble. What does the porcupine do? Well, he pwns the guy of course! And there you have it.

This is my first design and comments are more then welcome. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Watch this
MindlessPhilosophy

Ive been browsing this site for a while now and have been inspired to come up with this. Imagine if you will a peaceful little porcupine minding its own business when all of the sudden out of no where some jerk starts causing trouble. What does the porcupine do? Well, he pwns the guy of course! And there you have it.

This is my first design and comments are more then welcome. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

PixelGurl

I wish the porcupine had individual spikes. As it is now, it looks more like a groundhog or something.
Cute play on words, though.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

It looks like a sea urchin. =) It's a good effort for a first sub. But the shading's a bit funny to me and as mentioned above, more individual spikes would really make the image. There ARE a lot of geeks on this site to pander to so you did get a pretty good angle there.

caleb haws

"porcupwn" sounds better, if you ask me... which you didn't.

MindlessPhilosophy

Yeah I probably should have just submitted for critique to start, but I got excited and yeah.. My girlfriend thought porcupwn sounded better too, but I thought differently obviously. Anyways, thanks for the comments. Good and bad it is awesome to hear what you think.

spock123

I like "porcupwn" better, too. My dog got porcupwned just the other day. But anyway, cute design.

mynameiskalen

Definitely individual spikes, and definitely "porcupwnd".
Overall, this is an amazing concept,
I would absolutely buy it.

mboone05

agree porcupwn

nododgy

Yeah, I'm another voice for porcupwnt or a variation there of.

shelleymaree

Heehee!
This is way to cute.

Merzi

I don't get what porcupwn is supposed to mean. I get the pwncupined but not the porcupwn.

ska_boss55

it's just different order.
i like porcupwnd.
sorry but i do. haha

MindlessPhilosophy

Thanks for all the comments. Yeah porcupwned or pwncupined, its an easy change. Seems to be majority for porcupwned heh. I should have listen to my girlfriend.

Merzi

Shoot, now I get it. : )

suzbot

again, porcupwned

NellieM

porcupwned and ill buy it. fawesome design.

valverij

porcupwned as well....

naeboo

porcupwned

Lind1107

it looks like a hedgehog

MegamiMama

I don't think it needs a label/words at all. It is just cute!

Ya-Hol

Rack up another vote for "porcupwnd"

Alicia_v

it's cute but too simple i think, anyhow i will vote 3

McGeely

how about porcup0wn3d??ยก

No account?
Join Us