One second...

You missed the shot

Watch this

I like how the cardinal is mooning the photog, and the perspective of looking "through" the shirtleaves... xo c

The cardinal doesn't read well. I can't tell where it's face is supposed to be. Other than that, it's a nice design.

agreed on the readability issue

The bird in unfinished, the nest is too close to the ground (trust me on that one) --or-- that guy had a hell of a time getting that tripod to stand up waaay up in a tree.

I love this design, but the cardinal is hard to make out. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out what I was looking at.

I like the idea...could probably take out the nest altogether, it doesn't matter what the photographer's looking at, the forest gives enough of an impression. The cardinal doesn't work, looks like he's got a German army helmet almost, give it a profile instead to identify whats going otherwise...

I thought it was a squirrel at first. Oh well.

the guy's expression makes this shirty pretty funny.

not bad $4

I feel like the bird kind of doesn't make sense, anatomically. Its head and neck are not at all distinguishable to me--it's very cone shaped, its wings are too low and angled that I feel like its backwards. Also, I have no idea what is going on with its tail, which I assume is (though it DEFINITELY should not be, since they would never be covered when viewed from the side) covered by the wings.

I'm not really going to talk about the nest. I mean. It's too out in the open. That's all I'm going to say.

That has got to be the biggest macro lens I ever did see. I must have this! Now! STAT! Do it.

No account?
Join Us