• by mildish
  • posted Sep 01, 2007
  • 74 Comments

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
brynwyn17

I think it would be better without (Seasons' Greetings) on it. It's kind of like having to explain a joke after you tell it because nobody gets it.

Audiovore

/me athrees :D.

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni

GREAT $5

ehrady

nice shirt idea/drawings, i dont really like that colour of shirt though. do you have a few other ideas?

ivywillow

I'd like it on brown.

maxattack

i dig. no text. 4

mildish
mildish profile pic Alumni

yeah, i debated about the text for quite awhile. thanks for the feedback.

AELOVE

Your all crazy! I love the text on there! I love the color too, don't listen to them mildish! $5

Syrasha

Naw, it really needs the text. Otherwise people would just look at you funny for wearing such a random shirt! Of course, that's not bad for everyone... $5!

Syrasha

Eep, forgot to say I'd like it on a more festive-colored shirt. Probably wouldn't actually wear it with the present color.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I don't think anyone would be able to look at that shirt and intuitively guess that it means "season's greetings". I'd actually say keep the text. It beats having to explain the shirt over and over again and I can't think of another design that would more adequately portray "season's greetings". It's just sort of too abstract to be able to do without the text.

murgles

If you do put in the text correctly, maybe make is Season's Greetings, not Seasons'. :)

mildish

well...
actually, if these are two "seasons" giving their own personal greetings...wouldn't it be plural possessive?

thus the s'

Lilyanne

keep the text definetely- i wouldn't of got it without it

helo

If you really want to keep the text, how about putting
it on the back and have it spelled out as if someone made
the letters out of poured salt and pepper ?

indyamy

That's a cool idea helo. This designed made me laugh 5$

Clare Nesmith

Sorry to nitpick, but aren't salt and pepper "seasonings", not "seasons"? Like the drawing style though, and love the colors.

oskii

2 thumbs up!

Sharko

86 the seasons greetings

--GEORGiA

I'll give you a 4 for the simple cuteness of the design...hell a 5 for a laugh too ;]

Darkshadow

No seasons' greetings because I would rather have nobody realize what it meant unless they thought about it

clawedinvader

It needs the words! Very, very few people would get the punchline without them. They would just think you were wearing a shirt with polite condiments on.

ehrady

maybe this is just me, but i just enjoy seeing a salt and pepper shaker exchanging pleasantries. i don't even need the punchline. i don't think it is necessary to have the text, but its not that big a deal if it is there i suppose.

Momentarily

If you decide to keep the text, I'd say at least get rid of the parenthesis. Other than that it's cute :)

mildish

i'm actually fine with either version... with or without the text. i went back and forth several times before i submitted it. so i guess just keep letting me know which version you like the best.

thanks for the great feedback.

madeleinealbright

I LOVE puns, and I"m giving it my rare $5, but I wish the pepper had speckles

madeleinealbright

oK, nevermind, it wouldn't be as clean of a design

inzthebinz

funny, but no text please.

Alex M. Solefish

I never think of salt and pepper as season(ing)s. I wouldn't have understood it without the text, and even then, it took me a second. I would want you to keep the text, but maybe put it somewhere a little less obtrusive, and sans parentheses. Funny, though. :) 4

funk-infliktor

why not make both shirts? one with words and one without...

bbarchi

I want this shirt!!! Very nice!!!

ya_rly

I like helo's suggestion as well! This is really funny, and cuuuute...I'd like it on a really dark green ;]

$5

fossileyes

I really like it, but totally agree with the idea of dropping the 'season's greetings'.

DJ_Banks

change the tee colour and you're there! $5

preciousrubies

i wouldn't have understood it without the text. so i say keep the text.

px52

agree with helo!! maybe the front could have LOTS of seasonings (i.e. salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, etc.) with speech bubbles saying varied hello's, and then the back says "season's greetings!"
the perfect holiday shirt!

mildish

thanks for all of the comments everyone!
i love to hear what what you think.

ImNoLo

people, nobody would get it without the seasons greetings...

i'd like to see the seasons greetings on the back perhaps...

krazy4turtles

love it! I think i need it, actually. hope it wins!

krazy4turtles

oh, but it is a really good idea to put season's greetings on the back... so it doesn't scream holiday shirt in case nothing else was clean and it's the middle of june...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us