Have a positive thought.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
MoiMoura

I wanna it! :c)

Ska.lovely

this is very cute, not sure i like the colours...

BubuSam
BubuSam profile pic Alumni

Like the fossil

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

5$

thecloudydreamer

Fantastic! I'd definitely wear it. 5$!

helo

awesome concept ! and well executed

the striped sky is beautiful and the negative space for the mountains looks fantastic

themanxomefoe

I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

applegary

Very well done! This should be a print. A print I will wear and buy for my dino-phile brother as well. $5 X 2

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

great concept

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

Concept+Style+Colors=5!

markay...

I really like this! Love the colors!! $5

Ava Adore

looks great!

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

The treatment on the sky is really awesome.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

This is really wonderful. The perspective is amazing and all the little details are so much fun to inspect. My only suggestion is have the shirt and the ground blend into one another, or have the shirt and the sky do the same, and maybe increase the size of the design by 30 percent. 4$

Juliano Caetano

Thank you all the comments and the suggestion.

helenheaven

Great design, but it seems really similar to the "Gold Rush!" shirt already for sale by Christopher Buchholz(amazing artist by the way...). Otherwise I "dig" it. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

mollyric

I REALLY love this. 5$

loloseamstress

quite clever and one of a million designs I don't think 99% of passersby will get, but would wear anyway. Benefits of being a waitress: people are forced to look at your clothes, particularly those clothes covering your girly parts, and then feel the need to comment. I get lots of comments on my T-less Ts.

punisher898

Ugly colors. Cute shirt.

calliphoridae

This is amazing. I'm completely in love with it and would like to buy five of them right now.

Clare Nesmith

Can the design be a bit bigger on the shirt? I'm voting 5 anyway but I'd prefer it bigger.

Xanetia

Awesome! But not sure about the colors either... 5 points anyway!

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

great style, funny idea

emthething

I really like the idea. It's funny, because in my Global class we were just talking about how people discover fossils by just tripping on them.

ottr

Very nice. And I like the colors!

gunrack

very nice, would definatly wear this one!! $5

Ewidge

It doesn't matter that he's so close. He wouldn't know a fossil if he sat on one. :P

Very clever. Much love. ^_^

stace.face

sooo great. would love it on a sweatshirt. $5

debrasbizzare

ooo i love it!! love the concept and the execution and everything! great job

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

interesting design! i like it! :D

lhall

Really nice, well-designed and cool style! $5.

catalina_s

lol, awesome. at first i was gonna say that it should all be sort of down in a hole that he's been digging because i didn't notice that those trunk-looking things were the holes he's been digging. wish that was more obvious maybe.

marrk75

very cool idea/design, agree that the dug out holes should be more obvious - they do look like trunks! also second the comment about blending top and/or bottom of print. but overall very very clever.

dravolo

great! $4

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us