Close
One second...

Sometimes I Can't Make It On My Own...

The title explains it all... Sometimes you need a little help to reach for the sky.

Watch this
oftheforgotten

The title explains it all... Sometimes you need a little help to reach for the sky.

ilikeice

That looks painful.

voxanimus

eh needs another color

neomagic9

I LOVE the design but more color / detail would be nice. Its a shame that the lines to the birds are pixelated at such a low resolution ... also the birds appear to just be cutouts of pictures ... perhaps you could stylize them more to form out of the lines from the man instead of just ending the lines directly at the birds

graysonholt

i think it would be better if the background was black and the birds white

escapism

" My intestines! My fucking intestines!"

Count Duckula

*needs color. I should probably look at what I type sometimes

maggiem

SO AWESOME!! i like that there is not any major color. i think if you use color it can screw it up!

Splaz

Reminds me of that U2 song...

Great song.
Pretty good shirt :) 3

debrasbizzare

nice concept, especially with the help of the title. but without it, it looks a little like the birds are coming out of him or something. it might help if you could see where the ropes are tied onto him. this goes with some of the suggestions asking for color. the ropes could be in a different color so you could possibly show a rope tied around his wrists or around his waste or something.
but great concept =) keep it up.

wira1979

Needs a few more colors

lindsaymichellecraig

cool concept haha the top second-to-right one looks like a teradactyl though

kciibe

yeah, like one little neon color in there.

Isil Helyanwe

I like it but I think it would be quite interesting to have with reversed colours - black background and white birds?

thePUNKERS

I love the idea! I give it a 5 and a great job!

crackpipemidget

I think the plain black on white is clean cut and looks good. No need for colour in my opinion.

oftheforgotten

i agree that black shirt with the white design would probably be better.

Sukuizuzu

Hahah! Hey Arnold!

cassenav

i think white design on color would look great.

kymm00

hahaha, intestines.

marbu

cool concept, but in my oppinion the desing is not clear enough...

icarolina

love the idea
work on it a bit more and itll be amazing

underatedmemorys

I like it. But with color. White shirt with different colored birds and lines. :)

amalgamated

It looks like those birds are equipped with heat-seeking poo. Poor guy.

rainbowkiss07

I really like the idea of this shirt, but I'm not so sure I like the design that well... it looks like the birds are trying to rip him apart or something.

Xanetia

Background black, and birds white... And I'd buy it for sure!

ottr

Color plz

No account?
Join Us