new design

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jakes90

new design

drowned and the saved

Hahaha, funny but I don't think I'd want to wear it near a WW2 veteran's parade... or in Japan as well I guess.

escapism

If WWII had been won by the Japanese...

iheartgiraf

wtf. This is ridiculous. I think I'd probably wear it though.

Jenn1982

I like it, but too many men gave their lives in the war for us for me to feel comfortable wearing it. Plus I live with my grandpa who was in the war and he would never let me wear it!

kihou

Dun think I would wear it, not very respectful.

Pixtoons

Utterly tasteless.

J-Ray

^^

spiderqueen

hilarious...but I wouldn't wear it because it's disrespectful.

Scootman

you might get shanked with a bayonet by a veteran if they saw you wearing it... cool idea though. i like the silhouette of the men and the full color sushi.

jakes90

I am not trying to be disrespectful
But, wasn't the point of the whole Clint Eastwood film, based on fact, that the entire flag raising thing was staged? That the guys who were being honored were feeling conflicted and guilty because they were being called heroes for participating in a PR thing?
I respect world war 2 veteran's they saved us all, and if a veteran told me to delete my design I would.

incandescenthead

pretty funny, but the sushi could be done cleaner.

MegamiMama

Love it. I would wear it. And I work for the military.

littlelovesong

Sweet. 5 for sure. I'd wear it.

anderson3510

If getting your ass kicked by every Marine young or old is your goal, this is the shirt for you.

Same level as say: drawing Mohammad, gang raping Jesus, or giving Buddha a Colombian neck tie.

Linea

i think its funny, maybe its the sarcastic humor I like, I don´t think it should be considered disrespectfull to the veterans, more a comment to how stupid war is..
maybe it could be placed at the bottom of the shirt instead. and I think the sushi could be done cleaner as already commented.

shehulken

I think it is funny, I'd wear it for sure :)

halvor

Nice! I`d were it, funny idea

gore.baby

bahahahaha i love it.

mcswindler

I think it's disrespectful, but I'm sure that's not a problem for many people.

helenheaven

I don't find it disrespectful-it's great.

Keter

Some things should remain unfooledaround with.

emyo135

It kind of floats in the middle of the shirt. But i suppose it would look beter on. 4ish.

punisher898

People are really worried about it being disrespectful? Pussies. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

jakes90

thanks for all the comments, please keep on witing.

frikkenabby

haha took me a second...

BuddyChina

I am afraid of Americans...I wouldn't buy.

jesse.d

wow. wonderfully disrespectful.

amalgamated

Definitely borderline thematically, but I would wear it in certain occasions.

discdrag

How is Sushi disrespectfull? Besides... this is about TShirts, as everybody knows, T-shirts transcend all.........

This may be the greatest t-shirt ever made. It combines all my favorite things; American History, silhouettes, sushi, and borderline offensive material! I would wear it always, and for the rest of my life. This is the shirt I want to die in.

$5 All the way,... Please Please Print!!!

Karscher

Brilliant. I'm no war historian, though. $5.

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Really funny, but all the different styles clash a bit too much for me.

jenster181

yeah, i'm not too keen on belittling the war memorial thing.

ctmeziere

^ Agreed...you don't crap on the people that fought to give people the right to have free speech. Plus, my Japanese girlfriend thought it was offensive.

ottr

lol. I'm Japanese and I laughed my balls off. I still don't think I'd wear it.

emthething

I really like it. Sushii. But again. wouldnt wear it.

rams

I like it but you'd have to watch who you wore it around. Hahah.

jakes90

catalina_s

anderson3510 on Sep 05 '07
If getting your ass kicked by every Marine young or old is your goal, this is the shirt for you.

Same level as say: drawing Mohammad, gang raping Jesus, or giving Buddha a Colombian neck tie.

when did the Marines become a religious sect?

jakes90

ch1b1m00d

Ah, very amusing concept! Although I understand some people saying it is inappropriate, I actually think that it isn't an issue. Artists make a living out of being a little bit inappropriate (within boundaries of course...).
Good use of color contrast, I like the emphasis...

GlueXcore

not disprespectful man...disreAWESOME!!!

fuzzyboy

this whole P.C. thing has gotten so out of control. Funny - keep it up. Would totally wear this.

mfother

id wear it $5 but with color choices....maybe even dif pLACEMENT

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?