Close
One second...

Figure this out, post and get free STPs

First to get this correct wins a set of STPs from my order. You know the drill.

Follow these directions:
1. Find out the name of my favorite band
2. Find out the day the member of the band met. This includes month, day and year.
3. Post here in this format:
[Insert name of band]. formed [insert date they were formed], is without a doubt the greatest band on Earth.

First to post the correct finished sentence wins.

Watch this
Puma7

Speechwriters LLC formed in 2001, is without a doubt the greatest band on earth.

broooke

Speechwriters LLC formed in 2001, is without a doubt the greatest band on earth.

broooke

crap too late..

broooke

Speechwriters LLC. formed in 2001, is without a doubt the greatest band on earth.

broooke

actually they forgot the period after the band name

yeahwellalright

You didn't post the month or the day, homeslice. Competition still up for grabs.

Maltzmania

well since i can't win...

The Cure formed in 1976, is without a doubt the greates band on Earth.

yeahwellalright

well that period was my own personal screw up so whatevs lol

Maltzmania

Speechwriters LLC. formed in january 21, 2001, is without a doubt the greatest band on earth.

Maltzmania

Speechwriters LLC. formed in january 22, 2001, is without a doubt the greatest band on earth.

this.passion.is.a.plagiarism

Speechwriters LLC. formed on January 21, 2001, is without a doubt the greatest band on earth.

ir0cko

Speechwriters LLC. formed on January 22, 2001, is without a doubt the greatest band on earth.

Puma7

Speechwriters LLC. formed in January 22, 2001, is without a doubt the greatest band on Earth.

You didn't capitalize the e in earth maltz.

Puma7

All of you forgot to capitalize earth

yeahwellalright

I'll go with Maltzmania since he was the first to get the correct date. Congrats and yes, I agree, they are the greatest band on earth.

Maltzmania

...shut up puma...

ir0cko

hahaha

professorE

Speechwriters LLC, formed January 21, 2001, is without a doubt the greatest band on earth.

broooke

Speechwriters LLC. formed on January 25, 2001, is without a doubt the greatest band on earth.

professorE

I gotta refresh more often.

yeahwellalright

It's so refreshing to find so many people that feel the same way about Speechwriters LLC. sigh

yeahwellalright

Maltzmania- I apologize but it looks like my mom went shopping and didn't leave her credit card so I have to wait to make my purchase. I will make it and get those STPs to you ASAP! Sorry!

Puma7

Capitalization dictator... pshh

No account?