Close
One second...

Where's Wally?

Watch this
PointWellTaken

hey... i did something like this... minus the wally... i like your execution...

maxattack

i dig. $5

FRICKINAWESOME
4 designs submitted - Score now!

I love this idea, minus all the text on the "wally" side. All it needs is "MISSING" and the pic...i adore the shadowing and textured background and floor. Mesmerizing....4$

tracerbullet

nice, but it kinda makes me think the carton is on a bathroom floor...which is a weird place for a milk carton.

TerdFergusson

In the United States, Wally is called Waldo.

therealmccoy

LOVE the idea, little bit too busy with text and pattern tho, not as cohesive as it could be.. mad cow milk?

ChubbsMcBeef

Great choice of colours, love the design too. $5! :D

ilikeice

The whole thing is just cracking me up. "MADE IN COW". Love it. $5.

PointWellTaken

^ Terd, i believe Wally (instead of Waldo) was intentional for copyright reasons...

T tees

is that cow saying meow?

skoticus

The design is great, although I think the text on the box is off. Maybe not "Beloved Guy" make it all the way.

icansolveit

fantastive!

and "beloved guy" is my favorite part!

screenwrita17

I think it would have been better if it said, "Have you Seen Me?" or "Missing," but still, a good idea

alibear167

I think it would be cool without the tiles...just the milk box. And maybe eliminate the "have you seen this beloved guy". Otherwise cool comment and I love that the cow says meow.

alibear167

Oops. I meant "Otherwise cool design"...and I still love that the cow says meow :)

zorgainian

Ahahaha, i'd totally buy this (aslong as it says Wally anyway!)

Hillarious!

Monkey III

'Made in cow' is genius!

BauerDude

In America, it's 'Where's Waldo?'.

jippy

^ "PointWellTaken", I didn't know Wally was called Waldo in America until I read "TerdFergusson's" comment. He's called Wally down under (Australia, where I live) and I'm guessing in Britain too, since a British guy created Wally/Waldo.

Wikipedia.

superallie

Wally is better than Waldo...although Odlaw makes much more sense if Wally is Waldo...yeah I even just confused myself.
umm 4
I would suggest stuff, but its already been said

criz

Well, where IS Wally??

broooke

MADE IN COW
just MADE IT $5

mushhead

Dig it. However, Wally would be a breach of copyright in Australia - he's known as Wally here.

Could the design possibly be smaller and on one side (lower left or lower right) rather than centred?

Bisparulz

muito bom 5$

wingedfish

lol this shirt better be printed 5$

jacoby13

isn't it waldo?

Blueskyblue

The drawing is SO GOOD -- wish the point were clearer.

Andreas Mohacsy

how come no one has mentioned glennz did this perfect ages ago...

joolia

i like the tiles!

nursethalia

I love this, but wouldn't buy it unless the "where's wally" was removed...the image speaks enough on it's own, that snippet of text sort of ruins the magic.

Samothy

I agree it'd be better without the text under the pic. It's not necessary.

'Made in cow' giggles

pandaluna

great illustration but allready been done by glen jones and by ...me on lafraise sorry draco but as usual i really love your work

FRICKINAWESOME
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Draco, i wanna collab on something with you bigtime! If you wanna hear a few ideas, please hit me up at frickinawesome@gmail.com . thanks man!

malcatrazz

i think he should be passed out in an alley.

epika pubika

i love that it says beloved guy and made in cow. it reminds me of the vitaminwater bottles

orff3j

it looks really good

No account?