One second...

Jurassic Rescue

• by paperball
  • posted Aug 26, 2007
  • 22 Comments
Watch this
Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Uh oh, one of the ropes broke. I couldn't figure out what the pterodactyl was doing at first. Maybe if he had rope ladders or harnesses around the stegosaurus? Otherwise I quite like this.

PixelGurl

You should put life jackets on them.

joshamman

the dead skeleton should be on the other side of the crack... if he was rescured over, why did he die? maybe because they put the rope around his neck, stupid dinosaurs.

CreativeLiberties

Maybe they're rescuing to the other side? lol

shs2455

I saw it as not rescuing over to other sides of the crack, but AIR Lifting them out of the whole area, ya know? If a volcano is blowing, goin over to the other side aint gonna help...

paperball

thanks for the comments folks, this is my fave design at the mo. oh and the big vers is below...

LINK

Otohiko

Hehe pterodactyl pulley!

SlicedBread

love it, specially on sagestone

dragoness

I like the colors and everything but the design is not very clear in terms of the rescue aspect. Like many Threadless shirts it needs to be looked at a little too closely.

monkeybumcheeks

i like it except for the rope around the skelton because it can also look like theyre tying them up rather then saving them.

orwell

i think it looks best on sagestone

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

Looks awesome!

Canoy

Sagestone and bownish looks greats, but Heather always looks so weird.

paperball

agreed, i reckon the khaki or sagestone too.

BauerDude

I didn't get what was going on at first. I agree with Kookaberry.

briligg

ditto

malcatrazz

i really like it but for some reason, the above comment about putting life jackets on them really cracked me up.

thammaknot

they are cute!

PHAROH

dinos rule ja eart'

No account?
Join Us