Close
One second...

You are color blind.

• by deja1337
  • posted Aug 24, 2007
  • 66 Comments

I am color blind, and this does work. Now, if you are also red/green colorblind, and can faintly see the "not", it is because your computer monitor color is slightly different than how it will show up when it is printed out. If I change it so it looks awesome on the computer, when it prints out the colors will be all messed up. So, believe me, this works perfectly!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
deja1337

I am color blind, and this does work. Now, if you are also red/green colorblind, and can faintly see the "not", it is because your computer monitor color is slightly different than how it will show up when it is printed out. If I change it so it looks awesome on the computer, when it prints out the colors will be all messed up. So, believe me, this works perfectly!

maxattack

omg.
lawl.
my brother is colour blind.
he would hate this shirt.
i should get it for him.
XD 5

neoserenity333

i would totally wear this if i were an ophthalmologist. AWESOME!

Squid-cicle

Haha I love it! It reminds me of Little Miss Sunshine though and that part of the movie makes me so very sad......

emptystorage

you are ... [big block of dots] ... color blind

El_Dictador_Cubano

there is the color blind idea already on threadless, but i really love this idea, because it goes both ways. It just works. Awesome.

fantomthief

i like it. thats great

NomesMcFly

i would love this. only thing is color colour spelt differently. oh well id still buy it

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

hahaha

caleb haws

hah! i'm colorblind too, and i just found the shirt for me. $5!!!

madruga

Best colorblind design yet! 5

squintygirl

I think this might be more interesting with a different font, but the concept is funny.

hollyc2010

it's been done, and printed...and I liked I

pedrocannon

hells yes i'd buy this!

blonde8007

how did you design it if you are colorblind? :: raises eyebrow::

must have been really hard!

havechanged

Cute idea! At first I was thinking it was too much like the "I LOVE Color" one using the same red/green thing, but this works!

color me blank

i like this.
but it feels a little empty.

would it be better if the red dots covered a large large section of the shirt, behind the black letters also?

kciibe

yeah, what blonde8007 said.

lucius27

i like this one more then the other colorblind one...
good work!

x0SoartheSkyxo

very cool concept. really like it.

deja1337

i made it in photoshop, the green and red are different layers, so i could see what i was doing. Then I adjusted the hue until it was perfect.

deja1337

also, I could very easily extend the red dots out (i made it tileable), and could change the font even easier, but I like the straight to the point kind of font. I have a copy of this shirt already, and it makes conversations wherever I go.

Hebby 101

Perhaps the shirt could be colored. It's a bit to plain for me. $4

ydesign

Love the concept, but the type needs a lot of work.

Anjil

Haha! How clever, I love it. $5

deja1337

note to color blind people: you can easily see the green "NOT" in the thumbnail

Samothy

I agree with NomesMcFly. 'Colour' would be nice. But otherwise, great shirt.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Hey, it's like making fun of colorblind people AND bad Borat references all at once! lol. Very fun design,. although not great looking at the size its on now. But very fun.

camazing

Very interesting and creative, I like.

SandraDx23

I would buy it.
$5

losttinbritain

Nice idea, but the design is a bit plain.

SummerBummer

dude, I seriously want this. now.
$5

wispywit

very clever

T tees

theres a shirt that uses the same font as your "not"

T tees

so thats bullshit that you made it in photoshop and adjusted the hue, theres a shirt exactly like it ill find it

pearberi9

It's funny and cruel all at the same time. Super!

T tees

T tees

oh it didnt show :(

Skydork

i can barely read that cuz im color blind! but i luv it!!

deja1337

T tees, what the hell are you talking about? the same font? its not a font. And thats not 'exactly' like it, sure its another colorblind test, but there are many of those everywhere.
http://colorvisiontesting.com/online%20test.htm#Test%20Card%20Number%202

And I didn't even see that shirt until people started mentioning it here.
I could prove to you very well that I made this shirt myself, I don't even know why you would doubt it. I have like 5 full psd files of different stages of this.

This shirt originally started as it all as a colorblind test, but I found that it was too difficult to read for anyone, so I changed to be just the "not".

Clare Nesmith

I'd prefer it on a different background color. Even if the text were on a white square on a blue or gray or black shirt (similar to a vision test chart)...I just don't wear all-white shirts. I love the idea though.

Yrie

perfect!

Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

Gosh that's a boring font, but the idea makes me laugh.

Lifestruck

T tees, can you at least read other people's post before you rant 5 times about something that's already been said? YES, WE KNOW THERE IS A SIMILAR SHIRT. But I must agree with the above posts in that this one is funnier. Well done deja1337!

likelepers

Ahh, GREAT concept. =]

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us