Close
One second...

The Kiwi Finally Learns to Fly

Felt this design could use just a little more, so i tweaked it up a bit and finished with this which i really am proud of. Also i feel that the design applies to the mae theme since the kiwi learned to fly on his own and then flies by himself. Hope you all can enjoy this as much as I do. Comments welcome.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
BrandonB11

Felt this design could use just a little more, so i tweaked it up a bit and finished with this which i really am proud of. Also i feel that the design applies to the mae theme since the kiwi learned to fly on his own and then flies by himself. Hope you all can enjoy this as much as I do. Comments welcome.

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

hey brandon!! kiwi ROCKING!!!
welldone!!

Naked Sorus

The design is awesome! But the shirt color isn't so great. (at least not in the photo).

nikolina100

awww, I love this $5

stevetrpi

Excellent work. The clouds make this. $5!

Batty1980

I adore this and love the addition of the clouds. $5

emma..

wonderous! i love the shadowing!

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

well done job, BB2! print! & i'll get this for my little princess! 5$! :D

J-Ray

100% $5

rulenumberten

Well done! Very much improved.

Jason711

Don't get me wrong I really like the art work and the colors. Great job. But what does this have to do with singularity?

hangthedj

I loved this the first time it came around!

mlnewco

I like it, but the clouds look sharp and that they could endanger the kiwi's maiden voyage.

swanpuddles

perilousclouds! & I love the patchy balloon.

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

Nice stuff Brandon. The additions of clouds and little things like shadows make this some much awesomer!

BrandonB11

thanks for all the wonderful comments thus far. i do appreciate feedback. as for it being related to the mae theme.

sin·gu·lar·i·ty /ˌsɪŋgyəˈlærɪti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sing-gyuh-lar-i-tee]
1. the state, fact, or quality of being singular.
2. a singular, unusual, or unique quality; peculiarity.

and i think this little fella fits with that pretty nicely

lime_riot

this rocks. kiwi's and balloons are an awesome idea. 5 dolorz

OceanCrayon

shouldn't a resub be a drastic change?
All you did was add clouds and changed a little color...

chelly

this turned out great. i'd actually want it big-big-bigger.

Bogatz

Whee.

hoogooesthere

Great idea, great execution. I would love to own this shirt, please print

$5

mattieett

honestly i liked it more without the clouds but still would buy it in a second

Timd8988

awesome shirt, very original and good outcome on the shirt. im sure many people would wear that. $5

TheExpressoGuy

The clouds are awesome! Really good design!!!

levemelone

great changes...im glad you didnt change it too much and take away from the concept. clouds and shading are great. 5$ again!

gunnl121

this reminds me of that one kiwi video where the kiwi nails trees to a cliff and then jumps off and it is so happy cause its finally flying but it ends up DYING. OH MY GAWD it made me soooo sad
luv ur shirt that kiwi would be happy

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

This is charming! I'd like it on a different color shirt.

kaly17

like!
!!!!!!

kaly17

but i think it would be better in a blue shirt
:)

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

Nice pattern Brandon!

mlnewco

DO WANT!!!!

snemitz

Love the colors!

samanthaflute

Oh my gosh I love Kiwis. :D

BrandonB11

thanks for all the wonderful comments thus far.

Go Kiwis!!!

:D

broooke

That is too cute.

broooke

I like the centered position better.

brentendo

dont like the pattern much on the balloon but very nice design

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Man...this design has come along A TON since you first put it up in the blogs/critiques. the shading of the clouds, the baloon pattern and everything about this one shows you've really been buckling down with your designs and perfecting them in the last few months. Great to see your artistic progression on this site. 4$ for this one...but in the center of the tee please...hell, even on the back it would be neat!

k1shark

nice brandon. i actually like the positioning of the artwork on the lower left. mid wouldve been ok but the lower left looks good.

ekidenracer1488

i like the design, but the shirt color isn't so great.

Sir_Minimus

this is the ONLY shirt i like with birds who wish they could fly or whatever.

travioli

The color scheme is what catches my eye. I love the red on kahki (shirt color is fine). Like the lower placement as well. $4

Otohiko

Very nice design. The pattern on the balloon is fantastic!

bambezzled

nice! i like the clouds =]

Anjil

Nice! I love the choice of colors! I'd buy it. :) $5

Ava Adore

adorable, nice colours

BrandonB11

wow.... these are some great comments... thank you all and glad the general concensus is liking it.

:)

ohyoustealher

I really like it exactly as in the photo. Same placement. Same color. Should the masses win out, though, I would buy it centered on another color too. I'm a sucker for a bird in a balloon.

Mandyhello

this looks reaaaaally familiar.. I think maybe it just reminds me (in theme) of a children's book called "The Flight of the Dodo".. very cute (I like that it's a coffee cup!)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us