Close
One second...

Awsome

• by caesar102
  • posted Aug 22, 2007
  • 18 Comments

I thought this was clever, but what do I know. Hope you like it.

Watch this
caesar102

I thought this was clever, but what do I know. Hope you like it.

Audiovore

Post-its have been done several times before.

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

I like simple designs. But the fold seems wrong too.

legendary1

something on the front?

cunningsoapman

flashing images = 0.
if you're going to make the colors change, at least make it take a fairly long period of time. please, I haaaate changing images on here, it gives me no time to study the design, and it's distracting and annoying and needs to be annihilated.

hey_mippy

Now that's worth $2000.

Sav.

Not so centered, different font? fold looks a bit....sharp? but I LOVE IT!

Camerakid

I feel more connected already...

coley1234

it's really cute, but i don't know that it's worth buying because it's so...simple

fathomit

you should actually write out the word so at least the e's are different. cute idea. Good to give to those kids that get bullied all the time. hhhahaha. good motivator.

Simon Cowell

These post it note on a shirt designs have been done so many times, it's not even funny anymore. Tired and cliche.

diulf_teloiv_a

maybe i'm in the minority in this but i don't think it's original at all. my brother bought a shirt from hot topic with a word bubble that says "note to self: i'm awesome." it's really the same thing. can you see paying $15-17 for something this plain?

i don't mean to be mean!

Merzi

DEFINITELY CLEVER!

appleapple_

Ithink it's cute :) Like they said though, hand written and maybe off centre would give it a better vibe.

frozenflames

i like the idea, the fold is odd though, and it looks really small on the shirt, but maybe that's just me

thePUNKERS

lol yaay i like that idea.
$5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Isn't this something we could all replicate with a post-it note and a sharpie?

okleng

great

No account?
Join Us