your favorite submission of all time...

does NOT matter!
because mine are finally up!

If you like em, mosey on over and give it $5!
If you don't like them,slow yer roll, and tell me all about it on this blog.. and stay away from scoring! :D

Here's the poll I promised in the comments in my subs.

<embed quality="high" allowscriptaccess="never" src="http://six.flash-gear.com/mp/mp.php?c=s&amp;id=1687685492&amp;k=386425889&amp;h=295" bgcolor="FFFFFF" width="400" height="295" name="poll6904948" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Watch this
ltdan1504

that's right. if nobody comments, it only proves everyone loves them! YESSS

ltdan1504

rollin wif da big boyz naw

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Not too shabby my man, especially compared to that first lazy-man's sub with the small icon. Did you get Threadless to take that one out of the contest?

ltdan1504

no, it was rejected, thank Gawd! what a drunken jab to my rep! But i guess it doesn't matter, after the next sale, imma use up my STP's and make a new account.

ltdan1504

i'd eat chuck's soul for a print

ltdan1504

I've been waiting for the day I'd see something I made in the 12 random submissions. patience...

ello_supasessy89

wow i feel bad for this blog so HELLOOOOOOO!!! and i almost said i don't like your girlfriend. o crap i just did

ltdan1504

lol thanks. I didn't expect comments, this is just a bumpin blowg

ello_supasessy89

hump-de-bump.....
most of my blogs get like no comments cause people dont like me..

ltdan1504

I like you.
I like you long time.

iraqo

You emo kids don't have that one thing we azns have: NATURAL BLACK HAIR.

eat your heart out.

ltdan1504

I say, guess the score for free stp's

ltdan1504

just a few days left!

L.T.

1 day left!

heyheyitsme

hey ltdan1504 you won the free caricature drawing for January!! Here's a Link to the Blog

please email me a good clear high resolution photo of yourself, with good expression, to: eileenslifer@comcast.net so that i can do you caricature! also give me your mailing address so i can mail you the original painting. i'll email you files when it is done as well....congratulations!

heyheyitsme

hey ltdan1504, I need to hear from you ASAP that you are going to claim your prize!!!!

No account?
Join Us