Good Morning, Sunshine!

Did this one in a sketchier style. Hope ya'll like it. I don't have Flash because my Mac's too old ... so I did this all with the pen tool in Photoshop 7 ... yea ... a lot of work. But I finished it all in one day, so it wasn't that bad. =)

At any rate, smaller on the template shirts, a little larger on the model. Couldn't tell which way I liked it better. And the shirt colours on the model change every 2 seconds.

Who would have thought the sun isn't a morning person? =)

Watch this
wicked-studios

Did this one in a sketchier style. Hope ya'll like it. I don't have Flash because my Mac's too old ... so I did this all with the pen tool in Photoshop 7 ... yea ... a lot of work. But I finished it all in one day, so it wasn't that bad. =)

At any rate, smaller on the template shirts, a little larger on the model. Couldn't tell which way I liked it better. And the shirt colours on the model change every 2 seconds.

Who would have thought the sun isn't a morning person? =)

vinnylo

This shirt is awesome!

SlicedBread

It's a nice concept, but I really wish you'd have a shirt color in mind. I can't picture how it will relate to a shirt, because it will look crappy on certain colors but classy on others.

wicked-studios

From what I've learned on here, the shirt colour really isn't up to me. I just throw out some options because if people like the design but not the shirt colour, I've found they score it a little lower and leave me a comment that says "I hate it on the orange, though" ..... so.

Whizdum

Very Nice....like it best on the sand colored shirt.

PacificLight

I think it would look awesome on yellow. Mostly because I love yellow shirts, but then also because it looks like the sun is brightening up my whole shirt.

This is awesome.

britdrot

omg i totally love this one so much!

dorkman

this absolutely rocks.

vocedangelo

Fabulous - your style is wonderful.

Jericho

I think I've made that face before.

madruga

It's Monday... it looks just like me! v_v
Great design! LOVE your drawing style!

mollyllama214

I like it on the red. Love the design.

Imxyour_rushmore

i actually really like this... but only in the really bright obnoxious colors, like that bright blue.

it seems fitting, no? heh.

suzieslobo

I love your design/idea!

I think it looks great on the brighter green, red, and natural

CJStar

Not loving the mouth/teeth, but it's clever. I think I'd prefer a little cleaner of a style - maybe just having the sun look tired, instead of kinda hung-over? Maybe that's just me, though :) I like it best on the Pacific Blue.

heidipetterson

is this getting printed? i need one in every color so i can wear it every day.

No account?
Join Us