One second...

Go Long

• by dumbum
  • posted Aug 15, 2007

Father and son connecting :D

Watch this

Father and son connecting :D

HA! That's pretty good. Cool concept once I figured it out.

T tees

wouldnt wear it on a shirt

why not?

is it supposed to be Geppetto? cuz, that's what i got out of it.

Nose Picking! :)

like the idea but don't see me wearing a t-shirt with it

Pinocchio needs a shirt. xo c

Why is Geppetto ready to go disco dancing?

how cute is that, very well done, its a 5

Agree re: gepetto's outfit and disco, also agree pinoccio needs a shirt... but its cool

Red Strychnine
Red Strychnine profile pic Alumni

Superb idea, well-drawn. The perspective on Pinocchio's left foot should be further down and bigger (more towards the viewer), but it's very minor. Solid 4.

haha thanks for the comments :)

red, i know about the foot. easy fix tho

FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I like the idea, but I think it would have been pulled off better either from behind gepetto or on more of a side perspective. it's hard to tell that it's Pinocchio right away, which is what you want from a tee design obviously! lol. the shirtless P and the funky groovy loose-shirted G are pretty damned funny tho. Nice work.

I really love the idea, and I think the art is great, but something about it bugs me. I think it may be like the person above me said, it's hard to realize it's Pinocchio. Possible if he was drawn a little more in profile?

It took me a long time to realize Pinocchio. I kind of liked it before, but now I like it a lot more.

no-talent ass clown

I'd like it a lot better if you could see a little more of pinnochio's face. It took me kind of a long time to recognize him. It looks good all the same though.

hahaha. i like

i got it right away, but agree with the other. a profile view would be nice, simply because something is bothering me about the hat and the hair. i cant place my finger on it, but it is just off somehow. not enough depth perception between the two maybe. shrugs great idea though!

i thought he had a lollipop stuck to the back of his head at first. i guess his head just doesn't look three-dimensional.

i thought he had a lollipop stuck to his head, too. i was confused! however i do like this, and the colours are great.

They should look freaky.

i thought it was a gay einstein tossing to a midget rabbi?

truly awesome $5

No account?
Join Us