Close
One second...

Cockatoo Loves Guppy

Hajimemashite! Longtime lurker on Threadless finally scrounges up enough courage to submit something! What can I say, I'm a Google geek. I couldn't pass up the chance.

This design works on white/natural as well as it does on gold. Please visit my DeviantArt account to see a higher-res version of the image in gold and white.

I would love to hear your comments and critique on this. Thanks in advance for scoring, and hope to have more fun on this site with y'all.

Watch this
deadspeaker

Hajimemashite! Longtime lurker on Threadless finally scrounges up enough courage to submit something! What can I say, I'm a Google geek. I couldn't pass up the chance.

This design works on white/natural as well as it does on gold. Please visit my DeviantArt account to see a higher-res version of the image in gold and white.

I would love to hear your comments and critique on this. Thanks in advance for scoring, and hope to have more fun on this site with y'all.

renovak

Mmm, guppy.

PixelGurl

Very cute. Good job!

diandranicole

It's an adorable illustration. I love it on this goldish yellow color.

nathaliewithanh

LOVE THE ILLUSTRATION. my favorite gmail sub yet.

Overtones

Different coloured shirt.. maybe?

cityauctor

omg i love the guppy.

peasandjoy

this is so cute i could squish it. like squish it, in a good way.

choster

That's sweet! Very cool. Though it took me a while to realize they were on laptops.

druff

well drawn

thatspoppin

thas great. i'd buy it! five

deadspeaker

Hey guys, thanks for the comments! Glad to see some people liked the guppy, I had some issues with its design. Although I have to admit that the laptops aren't all that obvious. I'll try harder next time :)

drivebymooch

The links aren't working, is it just me?
But love the design!

xanthenex

The links did not work for me, but I found you on dA all right, being a member myself. Cute design, although I could not immediately tell those were laptops.

deadspeaker

Heh-- you're right, the links don't work. I think Threadless redirected them, or summat. And yeah-- I realize it's not obviously clear that those things are laptops. My bad.

Thanks for the comments! :)

Capr1ce

This is amazingly cute! The bird reminds me of a toy I had in the 80s :)

No account?