Close
One second...

Sand Castle

• by RaveDave
  • posted Aug 12, 2007
  • 15 Comments

This is for the "Gotta believe" competition. About imagination etc...

Watch this
RaveDave

This is for the "Gotta believe" competition. About imagination etc...

drmtama2

nice faded environment!!!!

WallisB

I like the crab's design. Overall, it is quite similar to defend the kingdom. Perhaps the design could be a little smaller? Good illustration though.

freshview

I don't really think it's similar at all. The fading isn't my style, but it's a pretty cool illustration.

dollhouse111

yeah... it is pretty similar to defend the kingdom. still good though...... 4

RaveDave

It is quite similar. I only saw that defend the kingdom the other day, so was a bit annoyed (having searched for sandcastle to make sure nothing too similar had been done before) but nevermind. Theirs is a beachball. Mine's a crab. Giant crab is scarier than giant beach ball

madruga

To aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarms!! Crab approacing!!
=D

it's very similar, but much better than 'defend the kingdom'
Excellent halftone!
$5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Nice perspective and drawing skillz on this one. I dig this more than the glennz print.

xprivate_eyex

Defend the Kingdom was better.

boukie99

sorry, i'm still a fan of defend the kingdom

RaveDave

just a final note to say I hadn't seen Defend The Kingdom when I sub'd this.
The idea is there's a transition between the beach bit and the castle bit - not just little knight on a sandcastle.
Anyhoo, keep the votes coming (err....if they're good scores)

Neon Samurai

Yeah they're similar but I think you've done a great job regardless, they crab looks awesome and perspective and your use of halftones have already been mentioned.

Remember you can always use the "all" page to see if anything similar has been printed before. Can't wait to see what you sub next.

No account?
Join Us