Close
One second...

Zach from Beirut

So one day i watched the video "elephant gun - beirut" and it totally blew me away. and from that moment on i fell inlove with eh ukulele and the band beirut. I love their sound of the middle eastern vibe and their own sense of style.

so and comments&suggestions please

Watch this
Nickitynatnat

So one day i watched the video "elephant gun - beirut" and it totally blew me away. and from that moment on i fell inlove with eh ukulele and the band beirut. I love their sound of the middle eastern vibe and their own sense of style.

so and comments&suggestions please

xxemokitty7xx

love beirut, but it's hard to see your design clearly. maybe give a link to an image of it?

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

I'm kind of curious about the thought process here. Look how small the design is shown in your image- that's what we're supposed to be voting on. I can barely see it. Your comment just confuses me further, because it gives me the impression that this is a shirt for a specific band (is that a photo of a band member?). I could use some clarification here.

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

yea, what mjoo said. If we can't see the actual design well, we can't give it a good vote :(

Hobot

Beirut is amazing!

petpenguin

waiting 'till a more detialed view

Nickitynatnat

ok sorry that the quality really is bad
it is because threadless made me convert my jpg image to gif
so that greatly reduced the deail and quality of the image

but for the REAL detailed view of this go to:http://nickitynatnat.deviantart.com/

but if idk if you have to have an account to view it
but if that is the case, please just ask me for the image link to my photobucket

PixelGurl

I don't get it, this isn’t your design, it's just a shirt that already exists?

Nickitynatnat

in reference to pixelgurl.
i created, and stenciled myself the design
and i spray painted it onto a shirt
so i did make the design

No account?