Presse profile pic Alumni

Thanks! ^^ I'am glad you like it :)

Mr Koll

Nice one! Thumbs up!

Newyork5a

I don't get it.

DrawingEvils
DrawingEvils profile pic Alumni

I like it but, why are the male ghost are not invicible?

Presse
Presse profile pic Alumni

If you mean "invisible" that's beacause as a normal ghost, he wears a sheet :) His girlfriend choosed to take it of to show him her underwear ;)

SpookyDoom

haha XD nice one!!! $5!

Robotic Moose

The female ghost is lacking a bra. That would make the joke stronger.

Robotic Moose

I love those terrible old movies like The Giant Lizard vs. Mega Turd.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I was wondering the same thing as drawing evils...but you make complete sense with how you explained it! It still comes off as a bit stange as most ghosts drawn this way aren't earing sheets, but i get where you are going with this. Maybe a girl wearing the sheet on her head, a bikini and the thongs would work better. nice one tho.

joe-wright
joe-wright profile pic Alumni

it woulod work better if the female ghost's discarded sheet were on the floor or in her hand or something. it just confuses too much if people think she's invisible and the other one isn't for some reason.

mapui

Haha, so cute!

cunningsoapman

Ohh, so this is the shirt Robotic Mouse was talking about!

katfriend

that girl ghost has some short legs, very cute though

melancholia

hahaha, this makes me smile. ^_^

anonimoose

Great shirt, but I agree with blochead... maybe the other ghost holding the sheet... I'd buy it either way...

ljsalt975

too bad her undies are not sexier...is there a girl out there who wears white undies that look like a jock strap? :) i still give a 3 for concept.

NeonColleeniee

Her sheet needs to be on the floor, she should have a bra, and she needs more pretty un-jock strap-like undies.

Toto117

that looks like a jock strap. i like the concept. but you might need a thong, instead? hmm.

Carnac

Wish I had thought of it. $5

Rolleiflex

thong and sexy bra ftw

Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

Yeap. Her sheet on the floor, and a bra and lacy thong floating in the air.

Stephaniea

I like the concept and the simplicity of it. I agree that it took a while to understand what it is about, so maybe a discarded sheet somewhere would be easier, but I don't agree that the underwear should be sexier. There's a kind of innocence / cuteness about it, which sexier underwear would ruin :)

Yourhero

Is that a TINY threadless logo I see on the panty-tag?

Flamingo2Crane

i agree a lsot sheet would do it more justice my friends are stupid they would understand otherwise lol

Grymn

Nice design.
I like.

No account?
Join Us