Close
One second...

Hey! Who bought all the hoodies?!

• by ozmodiar
  • posted Aug 10, 2007
  • 26 Comments

I checked about an hour ago and there were 25 smalls left so I put one in my cart and went to get my credit card. Got distracted, did some other stuff, blah blah blah, came back and they are all sold out! And medium and large are gone, too!

bummer.

Watch this
devilchicken

WHAT. THE. FUCK. ?
I just returned a medium sized hoodie cuz they sent the wrong size, knowing that they still had stock of large ones, and now theyre all gone? seriously what the fuck?

burrAYEanne

SAME HERE, w/ the large hoody
sheeeeeesh

T tees

they went quick i wanted a medium but there are no more

T tees

i almosted settled for a t but they arent as cool

devilchicken

There was about 1/4 of the full stock today for all the s/m/l and they all went poof all of a sudden.. that just aint right :(

Hoffie_Hoff

Dammit!

I wanted a medium hoody of this SO bad, you gotta be fucking quick on these reprints.

Fermata

A friend got me one. :D

ecape

I am being shipped a medium hoodie, but I 've been thinking a small might actually be better for me. Does anyone with a small want to exchange for a medium?

shutyourface

sorry i bought like 6.....ok im lying i bought one large :D

ozmodiar

Somebody bought around 75 at once. Which makes you wonder, what are they doing with all of them?

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

devilchicken - If you bought one size and we sent another that means yours is still sitting on the shelf waiting for you.

RIVERSTYX

Ha! I bought a medium hoody within minutes of seeing it. One of the last ones.

Sorry guys!

devilchicken

Hey craig, I got a couple emails from you guys today telling me that indeed my large hoodie is on the way. Plus a coupon for the mixup.
No wonder I heart you guys. :D

mooseinmyshoe

i got two larges...muwhaha...though that wasn't the size you were going for

roybert777

i thought they were sold out of larges which upset me
until this mornign when it said 5 left!
wtf? anyway i bought one and then it said 4 left and now theyre gone
i hope it wasnt an error and i get my hoodie hahah

MY NAME IS NEHEMIAH

i bought a Large hoodie a couple of days ago, and i got an email today saying they messed up and actually don't have anymore T_T that makes me sad...

should i buy an XL one...? cause i guess it doesn't make that much of a difference with hoodies... but sigh...

spongebeth

Darn... I was gonna exchange my Medium for a Small seeing as the Medium is a little baggy on me. Oh wells...

erin_frances

I ordered mine like a week or two ago and i'm starting to get worried because I tracked the package and it hasn't moved for days. I hope nothing is wrong...

kislem35

I ordered a small hoodie when it said they had 4 left in stock two days ago. I got an email saying that it was on its way and everything, and the next day i got another email saying there was a mix up and with their inventory and there were none left. Im pissed. There better be more getting reprinted soon.

NorthoftheBorder

i just got my medium today but its too small :(
totally has ruined my day

littlem

nate stole them all!

kislem35

ill take your sweatshirt northoftheborder! ill give you $50 for it

No account?
Join Us