Tysuru

ahahah =D 5$

RaveDave

racist.
joke

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I'm kind of tired of sheep w/image bubbles over their head. It's funny that that's almost a subgenre on this site.

xxp0l

i like it 5

maxattack

cuteness!!

moontanner

that's an awkward moment.
ha!

Peanut9444

I don't like the shirt color. But i love the design

RightCowLeftCoast

OMG! This is so cute, but what happened to the pieces . . . or is this the beginning of a really sick game?

wicked-studios

I like it a lot ... but isn't checkers black and red? Chess is black and white, I know that. But I was just wondering ... 5 at any rate.

ykroc343

i like it on grey. very cute. i like your animals. $5

cunningsoapman

I'm going to guess that this was intended to be about the awkwardness of racial differences, and the fear of being considered racist. It needs better clarity though, because it took me a while to get it. Also, wicked-studios is right, checkers is black and red, so you should change this to be chess or Othello or something. lol. I say it gets a four, because it's a good concept, although I should probably do a 3 instead.

spotted kiwi

this is sooooooo cute! i love it!!!!
$5

melancholia

hahaha, awwwww...very cute. i think it's better on grey, though.

yankeephreak

i like it on khaki. very cute!

squatterjohn

Making checkers black and red was just a scam by the toy companies to force you to buy two boards. I think it's pretty clear, I had a "3 in 1" board with black and white pieces cos you'd play chess and checkers on the same board, and flip it for something else, Chinese checkers maybe Chess pieces look too busy..

orbanj

this one HAS to get printed. i would buy two for my sisters and one for me. PLEASE PRINT

Branza

wow cool

orbanj

i want this SOOOOOO badly.

christi104hsia

zomg. i like this tee!!!! :O

i'm obsessed with this guy's tee shirts!! haha

schmonsorad

RE SUBMIT BECAUSE THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE THREADLESS SHIRTSSS

No account?
Join Us