Holiday in Space!

Fly Today from Only $40 gazillion Space Dollars!

Watch this
ChubbsMcBeef

Fly Today from Only $40 gazillion Space Dollars!

mongoose550

or people who think like kids...

madruga

Loved the concept, not so much about the design style.

PetePap

I love it! Awesome design AND concept.

heffae

love it!

jackiejacktoo

yes yes yes yes. the words blance it out a bit, i dont care whether they stay or go. I would wear this.

jackiejacktoo

er.."balance it out a bit" sorry. fast typing

GreenGourd

The text makes the shirt! Brilliant.

xray.haiku

I would definitely wear this!! If it didn't have the text, I wouldn't wear it because the text makes the concept more obvious. And I love how you did different fonts for 'Holiday in' and 'Space'.

spitesprite

I think the text should be even bigger!

marieyuki

Very random, yet cute.

JustinMo

Wow, this design is off the hook mane! So fresh but somehow reminds me of how much fun there is to have in life. Love it!

dancingleech

I really like the "old timey" ( and by old timey I mean the 50's) type! ...but "Spacecow 4"?? ...maybe a better name for the vaca-ship

mags86

This rocks! I'm totally buying it!!

xxErynn

love the idea, not the whole execution.
i actually would like to see how'd it look on a postcard? or something, I guess I'm not sure about the sizing.

it's still great though!

applegary

Nice retro look.. Wish I Was There!

justinrusso

get rid of the text and i'd give it a 5

ChubbsMcBeef

Thanks for all the positive feedback, everyone! Keep those votes coming in :)

I felt that the text was really needed to give it that cheesy 1940's poster-art style - seems to enhance the concept a bit more. Without it, it just kinda loses the point.

As for the name "Spacecow 4", that was just entirely random and has no real meaning what-so-ever!
But if you wanted to read into it a bit more, I suppose you could say that the "cow" is representative of mankind's slow, but progressively... uh... "cow-like" journey into the far reaches of space!

Pretty deep stuff, I know ;)

maxattack

im likeing this! 5!

No account?
Join Us