Close
One second...

The Death's Raft

Don't get on it.

Watch this
hanabi

with frame, its cute even though its gloomy:)

kulprits

i think it would look better without the frame, so on a grey shirt with no background. Would get a $5 from me then. Nice job.

Gareth1

I like the frame (an' I ain't no Goth!) character is vaguely similar to Death jr, but I quite like it overall.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I agree with kulprits. Put it on a gray shirt so we don't have the design just ending.

Adis-Ram

I'd buy it on a grey or black t-shirt. Gloomy, yet cute.

isaacmontemayor

is a good idea that of the gray shirt, i wouldnt go against it

becksterooney

Certainly best on black in my opinion

Maimes

oh i love it, definitely on black or just dark grey, and WITH frame, it suits it perfectly
and SO cute $5

Mary A. Hole

Jumping on the frame pile myself. Like it.

kana_pUu

I like it on black or on a grey too :)

Hebby 101

no frame! 5. It looks great on black!

b strangely

frame or no frame, i like the design, but it should relate to the shirt. i think it's too abrupt when it's plunked in the middle... can you alter the frame or design so that it involves the shirt? maybe make look like it's growing out of the shirt or woven into it? nice style!

MagusMaster

no gray skirt option?

MagusMaster

shirt
freudian slip on the keyboard

isaacmontemayor

working on a gray shirt option, i'll upload it over the weekend.

heffae

wicked!... 8-)

zenii

only works on darker colors (brown, black, grey) otherwise, yes.

diulf_teloiv_a

please print!! please print!!
$5

Rebe-chan

With the frame! I'd like it on grey or on black (without frame). 5 and I'd buy it :)

MisterFictionary

I agree, that definitely brings to mind Death Jr....

invernokl

reminds me of grim n evil :p

i like it

ImAGoldenGod

The frame is very Tim Burton-ish which makes it equivalent to aMAYzing

CatProximity

The image is great, but cut out the fact that it's a full rectangle. OR keep in the frame. Have the clouds and water sitting on the color of the actual shirt, or have the frame if not.

themusicshell

I think it should have the frame on a dark-grey background!

deadspeaker

I agree with the gray shirt comment. The design looks very restricted and hemmed in just ending like that-- it would look better if the borders were freed, given the theme.

NICE illustration though :)

Chalubee

I LOVE this!! Just checked out all your designs and I have to say your talent is amazing. Keep the incredible work coming. 5$

isaacmontemayor

I am flattered Chalubee, is the nicest thing i've heard on this site, thank you.

No account?
Join Us