hahaha!
great!

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

haaaaa...this is fun!!

keuj

Nice one ! 5 ;)

sejwedge

wow. how on earth did you come up with that???
$5

theatreglory

Oh, that is too funny!

SleeveBoy

Niiiiiice!

KM3

Apparently I am too dumb to understand this.

SourBitch

HA HA HA HA!

KM3: botox is this weird ass shit people inject under their skin to make it more taught and thus younger-looking. It makes people look like plastic freaks, they can't move their face, they're stiff and weird. It's an injectable face-lift.

epocalypse

frenchpix, a question for you:

Why all at once? I think you have great skills, and your designs are fantastic, but I think subbing so many at once might actually hurt you in the long run, because, in my opinion, you have like 3 or 4 printable designs up now, but even if they all score great, you might see only one or none printed because of the high saturation of your designs. just what I think, tho. great design ^_^

nikolina100

hee hee - great idea!

Lazer Lobo

Yeah when I first heard about I was like whoa no way!

lizzie2

great concept - i love your mind! execution is wonderful too $5

StickChick

Omg, Freaking Awesome $5

lilfuhgetab0utit

lol km3 id have to agree im confused..

sillybanana

HAHAH, this is great!, Frenchpix, are you more than one person?

straw8erry333

It's not the same punchline, this one actually made me laugh...

sillybanana

Sir Isaac Lime, the only similarities between the two pictures is that they both happen to have snails and cellotape dispensers apart from that they are completely different in concept ,style and execution.

phones

issac, there've been loadsa subs like this- this one is so great because it smashes the boring 'animal loves similar looking mineral' designs.

love this!

saporta

LMAO I LOVE THIS it reminds me of the new yorker cartoon ^^

MadAshGar

LOL, that's amazing.

BLUEFOREVER

Nobody should ever copy anything here. I love how quickly somebody can call them out. Not saying this person did. Just funny I think.

curlyfry

ahahahahahha

curlyfry

This idea is nothing like the cartoon. I didn't even know about the cartoon until it was pointed out. this is so cute. nice work!

phoenixwildfire

ok think about this one... there are millions, billions of people in this world. there are bound to be artists with similiar ideas.... and this idea really isnt the same as the new yorker cartoon. With that said, love the shirt.

and on that note, you got some serious skill!!!!

Philomath

okay this tee is funny as. makes me giggle just thinking about it. very clever. $5

orwell

Hilarious!!!

fabiofavaro

mto bom isso
great!

Libster

I love the somewhat suspicious, somewhat condiscending expression on the snail's face... that just cracks me up! Flawless execution!

gishmi1ish

feels super-lame I never would've gotten it if someone hadn't explained it. Now that I'm clued in, I love it, though.

defstar82

hahaha. i didn't get it until i read the comments, but now i realize that it is hilarious!

gennyagogo

Just super=D somebody's getting a five.

PacificLight

Frenchpix... amazing humor.

Graffitus

Love it! Humor, style, presentation - A's all around. 5+buy!

jimmytan
jimmytan profile pic Alumni

haha! cool man~!

Skydork

HAHAHA THATS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND FUNNY!!!!!!!!

gracepearl

i would by this for myself & for all my friends its awesome

White-Square

i like snails, sticky tape and botox! $5

eyedewtwo

This is good. I'd be surprised if it doesn't get made. Then I'd be surprised if it doesn't sell out quickly.

lubner

funny! Very clever and well done.

tskohn

get it. not so funny. nice design. yeah, but not so funny.

wishingforaleonidas

very clever ^^ would definitely buy it if it gets printed ^^

Mr Koll

Great! Would buy it!

No account?
Join Us