I'm Walken On Sunshine

And don't it feel good!?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
sillybanana

Christopher Walken scares the bejeebus out of me..so therefore the irony of this makes me laugh.

brownstar

im a huge walken fan so you get a $5 from me.

slayu

heehee funny

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Nice one my man! This reminds me of Travis's "You make me feel like (Danson) " design in concept, but i like yours a lot as well. I might suggest fixing up the face a bit more so Walken pops out at ya a bit more. Still fabbo tho duder.

hf31415

Haha!I love Chris Walken!

franx
franx profile pic Alumni

yes...5

chelly

that song just got a hundred percent petter

ImAGoldenGod

There are a lot of "play on words" subs on this site and I'm pretty in love with this one. I'd definitely buy it for my friend, she's in love with him and I have no idea why lol

suitesabotage

love it. love him in pulp fiction. $5

orwell

love it! need it!

littlem

love the font. funnyyy

rodes

Great design, I agree with frickinawesome though, in that the face could be a little more 'obvious'. Put it on a colour other than purple and I'd buy it!

Muckl

LOL 5$

professorE

Hate to tell ya, FA, but he played Captain Koontz. Think of the watch story...

grassy_gnome

i especially like the orange hair. 5$

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

hilarious work, Christopher Walken is a favorite of mine, $5.

MooCowMoo

This is amazing!!!

ndstillie
ndstillie profile pic Alumni

hey every walken fan here should check out brandon bird's website...just google it. Awesome Walken paintings. oh btw 5$

Phantasmagoricalwashingmachine78

i have no idea who that guy is...but it is an ingenuis design..id wear it even though i dont know who it is....

dustyj72

i would have loved this if it looked like the thumbnail. Ths walken kinda reminds me of Ronald McDonald

Recycledwax
Recycledwax profile pic Alumni

hahahahhaha! great!

MrKawfy

Outstanding. 5$

jenraskopf

I think the hair is actually more problematic than the face, but it's brilliant anyhow.

Splaz

CHRISTOPHER WALKEN
is in every movie ever

$5

suelynn

dig the shirt! love the star!

sxesailor

This... has got... to be... da greatest- shirt... eva!

Carnac

lol Walken rules! $5

brownstar

Christopher Walken was actually really really good in the Tarantino-written "True Romance", definitely check it out if you get the chance.

hobbes125

not a fan of the color scheme, but i like the concept. give me different colors and you might have a fiver on your hands.

bsweber
bsweber profile pic Alumni

ha $5

kiLLyou

This is pretty awesome except the picture of Walken should be like the one that is in the thumbnail.

4, but if you had a better picture $ 5 !!!

willypiva

Great pun, not keen on the excution, 3

hanzabean

I love designs that I know I would pretty much laugh every time I wore it... this is one of them.

:D

JavaPuma

...Needs more cowbell.

Can't believe nobody said that yet in over 50 comments. You guys are slipping! :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us