Close
One second...

Finding Love Again

A new (and much better, in my opinion) take on my very first submission.

A porcupine in love with a pin cushion. Always an idea I've had rolling around in my head.

Watch this
wicked-studios

A new (and much better, in my opinion) take on my very first submission.

A porcupine in love with a pin cushion. Always an idea I've had rolling around in my head.

tdyans

It's very cute, but it took me a moment to recognize it as a porcupine. Maybe the spikes could be a little more spiky?

Libster

I agree with the spikeyer spikes idea, but I still think it's completely adorable! 5 for sure!

loveisasongx

to me, i couldn't figure out it was a porcupine. I thought it was a bear or some other woodland creature.

slayu

HA!! funny idea and good drawing ,5!!

missmeat

it's cute...but yeah, I though that was a shadow behind the critter for a sec until I realized it was his quills

SpentRocs

quills need to be more needle like

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

More spikes and this one gets a 4$...great idea for a tee, and also get rid of the small little dots around the big clouy border. A solid 3 right now.

amiodarone

i would like it, but i thought it was a bear, more pointy needles on its back then maybe...

madeleinealbright

yea, i couldn't tell that it was a porcupine
v. cool idea :)
tres

Hebby 101

I don't really like the sleeve thing, but that's just my opinion. It's a funny design. $4

madruga

I'm not found of this style, but loved your drawing

LuciusGinsberg

I think your problem is the spikes look too much like a shadow.

ricola

I didn't recognize the porcupine or the pin cushion. Both could be fixed up to look more... uh, porcupiney and pin-cushioney.

sketchyblueeyes

didn't recognize either the porcupine or the pin cushion also.

Kate.G

spikyer spikes

tmacker

great idea, need more needles on porky

druff

who is that model? He totally freaks me out.

iamdom

yes.. the porcupine needs more spike-er spikes.. he looks like a chipmunk with a shadow at first glace.. and the pin cushion is hard to perceive at first as well (it sorta looks like a hat).. but a good idea tho =)
8)

defstar82

i love the idea, but that doesn't really scream "porcupine" to me. at first i thought it was a monkey and then a bear. if you made the spikes more spikey, i would definitely buy this :)

Carnac

I agree more spikes nice otherwise.

allegoricadieu

The spines should be more pronounced. Until I read some of the comments, I thought it was a bear, and I wasn't seeing the symbolism. I'd probably buy this if he were more porcupine-ish. The heart on the sleeve is a really nice touch. I like it on blue.

_Madrone_

I like the extra bubbles around the main one :D

Nice design.

omnirok

i thought it was a stuffed animal in love with a sewing kit

omnirok

i thought it was a stuffed animal in love with a sewing kit

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I thought it was a bear in love with an old hat. Maybe try using one of those tomato-shaped pin cushions? I think they're more recognizable.

lilfuhgetab0utit

i agree wit recola and kookaberry with the tomato-shaped pin cushion idea

Radioactive_Arsenic

Aww!
That's sooo cute!
But yah maybe some spiky-er spike's...
It took me a few seconds but other than that it's so adorable!
$4

podunk42

That cloud design is really cute.

david.ctbc

Lose the heart on the sleeve. I get it..it's funny but here..it doesn't work.

k8_thedancer

Make the procupine more recognizeable, take out the heart on the sleeve, and make the porcupine look more in love instead of sad. Do that and you're GOLDEN

speedymilo

I agree with the change on the porcupine, and I LOVE the heart on the sleeve. Brilliant.

apronk

Emphasize the quills, and I'd like to see the heart on the sleeve a little smaller too.

Great idea though! I'd buy it!

Libster

Don't get rid of the sleeve heart. Maybe make it a bit smaller, but i think that it's a really good touch and should definitely stay!

Justin Manning

I would have never guessed it was a porcupine and i thought at first the pin cushion was a cake or something.

murgles

I thought the spikes were his shadow and he was a cute little bear... But OOOH how cute once I figured it out!! Maybe if you add a little more definition to show what is what. Its so cute, your design style is really lovely :) 4

dollhouse111

cute....needs to be more spikey!!!!

No account?