Close
One second...

In Hot Cocoa

This is the result of submitting a random idea into the Threadless running and improving based upon comments left. Its not quite done yet though, so I welcome any and all critique and ideas on improving the design... I'm specifically interested in hearing what people think about the spoon's proportions to the rest of the design... Thanks!

Watch this
PyroInsomniac

This is the result of submitting a random idea into the Threadless running and improving based upon comments left. Its not quite done yet though, so I welcome any and all critique and ideas on improving the design... I'm specifically interested in hearing what people think about the spoon's proportions to the rest of the design... Thanks!

Vindemiatrix

The spoon looks a bit weird balancing there by itself, and what's going on with the shark's markings?

Otherwise, amusing concept.

PyroInsomniac

the shark is a graham cracker... which I found hard to convey using the limited amount of colors... :\

PyroInsomniac

...come on threadless community! I need input!

sillybanana

Will the mug be cut off like this? What does that look like on a tee.

Maybe the mug should be mostly white so hat it doesn't look metalic like the spoon, or the yellow of the cracker.

I think the marshmallows should be bigger in proportion to the rest of the design, unless they are mini mallows.

The marsh mallows I get are usually about the quarter of the size of the cups circumference...

PyroInsomniac

OK so I reproportioned the marshmallows to the cup and I put up a miniature of the placement on the t-shirt.

teamsasquatch

not a fan of the placement on the teeshirt, it looks a bit awkward, maybe make it smaller or try making the whole mug
i think if you try'd doing the whole mug, and made it smaller you would have to get rid of the two marshmallows in the cocoa already, but i still think you could get the point across with just the one pushing the other in
check mine out if you get the chance: http://www.threadless.com/critique/5687/Tickling_the_Ivories

sillybanana

The mug looks strange cut of in the boxed shape..... maybe try from a different perspective, like a birds eye view. The mallows look a lot better bigger though.

alya1989262

I think the design needs to be placed lower on the tee. That way, it wouldn't look weird cut off.

Hero Status

how about fading out the cup using halftones of the mug color and the shirt color? its a lil' time intensive, but it'd look really goood. also, does the mug have to be grey? it doesnt look very good on a brown background.
m

t-lex

i had a design really really really similar to this
that being said, i think you need to show the rest of the mug and maybe make it a warmer color.

PyroInsomniac

ok...thanks for the advice, I'll be working on a new version and putting it up soon!

No account?
Join Us