Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Trev Murphy

Hope you like it!

courtney pie

you've got a thing for nips, don'tcha? *L

paaron46

great drawing, but the nip hanging out has already killed it.

NGAZIN

Hideous.

knuckle sandwich

i like it the nip might ruin it for some but i think it adds to the feeling

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

I had just started working on a design with these 3 characters. You're an excellent illustrator, though I dont know that I would wear this.

Trev Murphy

yeah, I actually expected the nipple to get it rejected. I'm not expecting great marks, I'm just happy to be working on my portfolio. And to be honest I think a few 'hideous' designs on here help balance out all the uber-cute designs. Anyway, mark as you will and cheers for any feedback. ;)

veripwolf

WOW! WOW! WOW!
Love the pic and I'm the kind of cheeky girl that would wear this on a tee and not care if the nips offend anyone..... heehee.
PLEASE make this t-shirt because I WANT ONE! =D

$5!

noponies
noponies profile pic Alumni

great drawing, but kinda odd content..

catdogpigduck
catdogpigduck profile pic Alumni

haha i get it, its funny cause they are dirty haha

Rewindd

"to be honest I think a few 'hideous' designs on here help balance out all the uber-cute designs."

agreed. love what you've been putting up also. keep them coming =]

caleb haws

janet jackson!

chelly

i really like this but i couldn't wear it

ivywillow

it bothers me that the Tooth Fairy's sign reads 6'0" & the Easter Bunny's reads 6'5" & she's taller.

burgz

I don't mind the nipple gate. It adds to the trashiness of the tooth fairy and really who would notice it on a shirt in passing?

burgz

BTW 5 the skill is on point.

fade2red

i wouldn have even noticed tooth fairys hight until willow said something lol. great style, i like it cuz it makes conservatives freak out.

5$!

curlyfry

I agree with burgz, they all look trashy and that's what you would expect trailer trash to look like. And the bunny IS taller, check out his ears! I would wear this and I'm female. :)

ramonestattoo

it's only nipples! boys get to have them out wherever they want, I MEAN REALLY... why can't the girls!?

veripwolf

Oh I bet the tooth fairy wears black glossy vinyl, 6 inch ankle strap, high heel, platform stilettos... I mean no girl would doll herself up like this without a comfortable pair of shoes, right?
I'd imagine the bunny goes shoeless though - must be hard to find shoes that fit! ;o)

13strong

Personally, I don't think this is that great a concept, or a particularly good execution. There's no sense of design to the characters - they look too much like sketchy drawings you'd get on a school textbook.

The proportions, perspective and everything are all off, the characters are ugly (even for ugly characters) and the colour choices are pretty unattractive too.

frenchpix

Gotlib is back !!

hennybabe

I would not even tought about to not buy this.
It was great!
I love all the details!

pinup-artist

its really well drawn but there have been SO many "usual suspects" shirts on here. too many to count.

who knew people on threadless were such squares? who cares about a nipple slip!

yoo2allright

great design even if i couldn't wear it...

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Why is everyone so uptight about nipples or nudity on this site? This design is great and I also agree that we need balance. On the one hand people say they're sick of clouds and trees but on the other hand they rip on anything that's any more offensive than clouds and trees.

Callie8

if it weren't for the nipples I would buy this

epocalypse

great shirt, trev! 5$

mrharrylime

Lovely!!! There's NOT enough nipples. We all have them, get over it. Keep up the good work.

DracoImagem.com
DracoImagem.com profile pic Alumni

Nice! And i like the niples!

OrangeRadioKitty

It doesn't seem like their heights are corresponding... Or was that intentional?

SpentRocs

bunny ears (please read all posts before nagging)

SpentRocs

the bunny's face is the best part i think 5$

Something Pretentious

I am NEVER putting a tooth under my pillow again. That's scary.
Good design, though.

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

nice skills

chronically bizarre

nip slip! :P

interesting design. glad you're here to balance out all of the cutsie stuff :D

allen_k

There go my nipples again!

wbonczek27

love the design, I really love role reversal type things. good gone bad, bad turned good. really good humor

jealousytheory

hah the nipple hangin out is sendin everyone over the edge.

honestly i dont like a lot of illustration but your style is unique and appeals to me. 4

faith123

agreed to NGAVIS, hideous

Hebby 101

The only reason I don't like it is the exposure of the Tooth Fairy's breast. Other than that I like it. The middle finger is also offensive, I also agree with 'faith 123' and 'NGAZIN' that this is truly hideous.

shontoon

Awsome work!

hk94

That tooth fairy is scary.

ilikeice

Love the concept, but nipples totally gross me out.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us