Close
One second...

SUN Fire Fight

Watch this
yeohgh

this totally SUN HOT BURN design!! welldone!5

kaloyster

Sunshine-inspired sub, only opposite theme.

Ava Adore

great, awesome illus!

treefingerss

Nice illustration, fab concept

Joelnz

cool, great use of colour

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

I really would have liked someone already trying to put the sun out by spraying it with water, hence defying all time and space, but i dig the intensity of the sun in the middle of the design. Good stuff!

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

wowwwwwwwwwwww! this is HOT! too HOT! 5$! :D

Jebi

The sun sure does look hot. I like how the yellow matches, but should the shadows be a bit longer?

SourBitch

HA HA HA HA HA!

jpiatt

The colors on this are about as bold and perfect as they can be. I love this.

rolling

$5

bhoomika

Awesome and I have the same question -- Do you sleep?
Jeez...

$5

bhoomika

And I don't have a red shirt...

chippos

sick!!!

huebucket

this is hot!!

hey pops

that´s so great!!

kingforaday

this does look really good.

congrats :)

wimbels

yowza! Very hot! :)

igo2cairo

Really cool, er, I mean hot design! :) $5

Kawa69

Good design 5

Twiggyhall

I REALLY like this one, Flying Mouse! :)

Edword

well done FM!

karnstead

Not diggin the primary yellow. Hopefully they would print it more golden-y

herky

great illustration and dynamic colors, hot stuff.

MooseDinner

I agree with frickenawesome that this sub would be better with a fire hose spraying the sun. Aside from that, I think that the brightness of the sun distracts the eye from the focus of the shirt, which should be the firefighters. I think the shirt should be another color.

jet approves

i really like it, as is. 5'd.

Patrizio

awesome details man.. sure print I think

strings_723

I want to see them spraying the sun, too!

Flying Mouse

HOT is the main concept of this design, so not going put a water to spoil the whole image. Thanks for all comment, though :)

jpiatt

Why would people want to see water on this? ...I hate how one person makes a suggestion like that (which really wasn't even a good suggestion considering this is out of the critique section and works perfectly well as it is)

"I think that the brightness of the sun distracts the eye from the focus of the shirt." bzzzzzzz, wrong! In my opinion, the sun IS the focus of the shirt. I've never seen colors pop like that. The firefighters are just the punchline and add to the shirt.

I'm shocked this hasn't gotten more comments too by the way. I think it's one of the best designs I've seen in a very long time. FM, this is probably my favorite of all yours, and that's saying a lot because all your shirts are amazing.

jpiatt

Oh, I meant to say I hate how people make suggestions to change the design on the submission page and then a bunch of others say the same thing...so annoying.

Once a sub is submitted, most people aren't going to go back and revisit them. FM looks like the type of guy who gets a sub up and then moves on to the next one. And I like that.

Skinberg

love the brilliance of the colors. $5

Vicsancas

Just awsome.
$5

phones

$5

david.ctbc

I did laugh when I first saw the design...clever..

viralVISUAL

Blinded by the awesome. How the hell can you keep submitting like this?!

bsweber

great lighting FM! $5

Flying Mouse

Thanks all for loving this design :D

No account?