Close
One second...

Where I Go... (Insanity is...)

I drew a rough sketch of this image in my agenda last year. I added a lot in the process of making the final product, and I hand-drew this design with my tablet. This was because I really wanted to keep the whole "doodle in the notebook" idea alive here. The words in the back read...

"Insanity is just a state of being out of mind. Everyone is, it just depends on how they use it. After all, with geat power comes great irresponsibility."

Watch this
GetsuGeijutsu013

I drew a rough sketch of this image in my agenda last year. I added a lot in the process of making the final product, and I hand-drew this design with my tablet. This was because I really wanted to keep the whole "doodle in the notebook" idea alive here. The words in the back read...

"Insanity is just a state of being out of mind. Everyone is, it just depends on how they use it. After all, with geat power comes great irresponsibility."

GetsuGeijutsu013

Yes I do. It looks a bit better and you can read the words.

missmeat

O.K., where do you have it bigger?

forkman

This is pretty rad.

sirz

neat...a bit too small, need to se it closer.

Vannjenta

cool... reminds me of typical MTV-design

GetsuGeijutsu013

Yeah, I know it's small...The full size is much, much better...And you can see all of it the best on an actual shirt (I drew it on one).

Pirate-lover

"With great power comes great Responsibility...from Spiderman right?

sveto

great irresponsibility.

celinebean

it was amazing bigger
5$ 5$ 5$

GetsuGeijutsu013

I did hand-draw it...As I said, I wanted to keep that look. It just didn't look right vectored throughout.

AJG123

i'd buy!

katanimate

I like this! I've always had a thing for rough sketches on t shirts. I would wear it!

kuber

WHAT is with the number of 'rough sketches on t-shirts' on this site? I'm glad you're playing with your technology to try and get something out of your sketch, but you'd need to take this a lot further before it became interesting. Sorry!

No account?
Join Us