start from the beginning

Stylized and functional connect-the-dot version of Michelangelo's "The Creation of Adam" with a couple levels of meaning for the Gmail Loves' "connect" theme.

Watch this
spencer fruhling
spencer fruhling profile pic Alumni

Stylized and functional connect-the-dot version of Michelangelo's "The Creation of Adam" with a couple levels of meaning for the Gmail Loves' "connect" theme.

Splaz

Looks awesome from what I see. Maybe give us a more zoomed out view of the design? You have one there but it's very small. Anyways, love the color scheme, great job :)

broken crayons

VERY cool. Give a few more persepctives of this for those who are not familiar with the painting.

hangthedj

^^ who's not familiar with this painting?? Its famous!
I went to the Vatican to see it!

lmdmu01

very clever. it's now my favorite in the contest.

white_hat

hangthedj, i hope you also took the time to admire the wonderful tile-work in the men's room as well. it's often overlooked but it is breathtaking.

$4

thakkar

Aww! was abt to start on a similar concept...
urs is too good! Just love it

musiclover35

Man....
That was exactly my idea for submission for the G-mail thing!
Good luck though!
I like the idea!

miss alice

holy man, I want it. now.

fathomit

wow another one... there are a lot of parodies on this painting. This is one of the coolest though, better than the lap top one.

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

This is a really cool idea and great execution - I just wish it was on a darker tee, like maybe slate grey. The white would stand out more.

translucentblue

Why did I get two of these Creation of Adam submissions in a row? The first one was the Gmail contest, but this one is just a shirt. It's okay, but that was a little fishy. But that's random for you.

ilikeice

I am with the person above me. I just saw another creation of Adam shirt before this one. I like this one better though.

defstar82

i TOTALLY love it. $5~!!!

eyedewtwo

This is really cool. One of the only GMail Love Threadless subs I gave a 5, let alone a $5.

No account?
Join Us