Close
One second...

I Think I'm Lost

This design, my first, was inspired by graphic design I saw in a magazine. The colours can be changed, I can't decide at this point what would look best, so suggestions will help. The colours at the moment though are ones I thought went well with the design... For those of you who need help. The title lies in the maze. Comments are welcomed.

ps. The maze can be completed if you follow the solid lines, NOT the space between.

Watch this
The Walrus

This design, my first, was inspired by graphic design I saw in a magazine. The colours can be changed, I can't decide at this point what would look best, so suggestions will help. The colours at the moment though are ones I thought went well with the design... For those of you who need help. The title lies in the maze. Comments are welcomed.

ps. The maze can be completed if you follow the solid lines, NOT the space between.

paint_itorange

I like it, but without the start and finish things, I think the graphic can hold up the maze idea on its own.

But it's super nifty. =)

Cozza

Thats great!! Just take the Start and Finish out, or make them a font similar to the design, ie. blocky... i'd buy it!!

Gnomes4life

yea i agree take away the start and finish

zuzu43

I sort of like the start and finish, but maybe smaller? I think the maze should be a little larger, as well.

orwell

i also think you should lose the start and finish...i really like this design...i'd totally buy it on something other than white

viralVISUAL

What's with the cursive start/finish?

samiso

good concept! but i agree...take out start and finish.

shebeingBrand

Maybe instead of the start/finish you could just have small subtle arrows? One pointing in (start) and one coming out (finish) to still make it obvious that it's a maze without being quite so, well, obvious?

The Walrus

hey guys, thanks for the comments. yeah, the start/finish cursive was a rather bold move... easily revesable though. thanks for the feedback!

restless_disguise

I like the idea, but I think this would work better if the maze part was the in-between space, rather than the solid lines... if the path is the solid line it's not very maze like, and I think it would confuse onlookers.

jessibowtf

i don't think you necessarily have to take out the start/finish but dont' have it in a cursive/italicized font

madruga

Change the start/finish font, make them the only ways in and out, and make the maze actually "playable"

slackertype

Start/finish text needs to go, maybe use something else like arrows? Stylize them so they match your image, the start/finish font was too different.

Chris Carney

I can't read the words in the maze, This should end up a good design.

alphabetapi

the maze doesn't function. if you could actually trace a path through the text/maze i think it would be better.

alphabetapi

OH! DURP! the white is the path?

ReneeCrazy21

No start No Finsh, Just Knowledge

cleanskies

Lose start and finish, or make the words much smaller and in a modern font.

McAlpine

haha i love the msg you have in it

Red Threads

lose start to finish, and erm the actual maze is badly made in some places with some wonky straight lines.

DeChance

Need an actual maze that can be started and ended.

ShoOpahKAREN

yeah i agree that it should be an actual maze instead. and use arrows instead of start and finish ^^v

Rock Strongo

I like it. Instead of taking away the Start and Finish maybe you could make them less noticeable or resize them or something

twenty7th

i think that the font should be changed of the start and finish, and make them smaller if you decide to keep them.
the maze i think is also way simple, neat idea though.

bortwein

ditch the Start and Finish text and this would be better.

courtney pie

ditto. w/o start and finish text. love the maze tho!

emem

Pretty cool. Lose the start and finish. Also, though you can do the maze, it's way too easy, and that kind of takes away from the design for me. And I think it would look better if all the green spaces were of uniform width, but I realize that could be difficult to do and still have the design work out. Still, nice work.

wallywest101

Very nice! I like it, Ill buy it.

sveto

i like the start+finish. in that font. lol and yeah, the maze is way too easy it takes like 3 seconds.

fathomit

I don't like the start finish. I think that the font is wrong and it is destracting from the greatness of the maze. Still, I give it a high rating. great concept and the maze is still very strong.

RetroTees

effin genius :D

star sail

nice graphic but I agree that it holds up better sans the "start" and "finish".

Cloudrider9

Believe in your audience and your idea. The Maze can stand alone on its own without explanation. so Lose the "Start" and "Finish".

Kahaki Blue

I think I ....what? Does it say something?
my brain hurts.

Kahaki Blue

oh. I KNOW I AM lost.

mhonea

you can read it better with the green on white, but maybe a different light color for the shirt would look good. i also agree that you should get rid of the "start" and "finish", or change the font at very least.

translucentblue

I agree with taking away the start and finish, just because you have no actual maze there, which made me sad.

ilikeice

I like the idea, minus the start/finish.

defstar82

i like the start and finish, but much smaller in block letters would look much better, like a maze in a coloring book or something

No account?