Close
One second...

I know everyone is saying the same thing...

... but I have to agree I am not a fan of the heather gray. I think it is taking away from the texture of the shirt. I really wish they had printed it on the color that was in the original submission, or something like that. My heart honestly feel after looking at this awesome design being printed and then seeing the color. I always kind of thought heather gray shirts made things look kind of cheap.

Watch this
schleb

NYAH

_lydia

i love heather grey, its my new fave tee colour

schleb

(that was a sound of attack, not agreeance)

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

heather grey is great. to me it kind of fits with the texturedness (??) of the design. i guess i don't have the association of it being a cheap material.

harpo25
harpo25 profile pic Alumni

That is why Skaw looks so sad

amishpowerandlight

heather grey makes me think of athletic shirts.

terrilynnl

Yeah, I think thats where the cheap association comes from. Local sports team shirts being made with low quality, heather gray t-shirts. Bad memories there.
I just think it distracts from the overall design a bit. Just a preference really.

amy.bond

I would have prefered it on silver, but it doesn't look bad on heather grey.

elaiyuarai

Hahaha, naw... he's sad because he's reattached his ear with masking tape.

lncrou7

yeah, heather grey screams cheap gym class t-shirt to me too

elisa.

grey = yay
I think the old color is lamer, actually.
the old one is too, I don't know, grease stained hot topic shirt with a bad slogan in block letters

elisa.

love the shirt, btw

annaros

i love the shirt too. i just ordered it. i like the heather grey, because it adds texture and i think it looks more relaxed as opposed to a bright solid color... & the grey goes with vince & the design on the shirt. in my opinion.

No account?