forever friends

Watch this
IGIT

cute, but who would wear this? 3

fluorescente

very cute, I would wear it for sure ! I only think the two drops from the elephant should be at the end of his trunk
love it

Nezumi Works

It would make an awesome kids' shirt.

sagral

baby size shirt!

donnaep7

I love this one! I totally would wear it! These are 2 of my fave animals. Very cute!

Harr

Adorable! I would buy it for my toddler.

StickChick

Hehe, I Like This A lot :) Different Placement Though, Like At The Bottom Right? Love It Anyways $5

lolli123

LiiK3 OMGZZ. lol, it's targeted for my age.

Bowtie

Cute! I would buy it!

kyk_eevee

kawaii, like it very much. I will buy it.

BEaR FORCE ONE

CHUBBY !!!!!!!! nice one..... it shows the love and caring....

shked_e
shked_e profile pic Alumni

cute!

Keaton Kohl

This would be nice as nursery wallpaper.

matthewtc

i would wear this.

Spam69

Too cutesy cute for anyone over the age of 5. This will appeal to the sort of adults who who still sleep with cuddly toys at the end of their bed.

honey_pretzel83

tis is definitely the tshirt i'm goin to buy! hehe.. i love both the white & pinky peach tshirts..

janell6267

Great Kids shirt ! And alot of young people would wear it too. Nothing wrong with cutesy. I still like cutesy. Being a kid at heart means living longer. :)

pickamaniac

"being a kid at heart means living longer"...i'm not sure whether thats true .. but i like tht pretty much =)
and i choose to believ in it...

just like wht i believ in..."having love in heart makes ur life more beautiful, and meaningful"... cheers~

teresa gan

yeah, such a lovely shirt from heart with love..
keep up the good job!
its beautiful~

teresa gan

yeah, such a lovely shirt from a heart with love..
keep up the good job!
its beautiful~

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Yes, people like things that are cute put together and being even more cute. I'm pretty damned tired of it. Aren't those "The Boy Fitz Hammond" subs enough for people who dig this kind of cuteness on a tee for a while? Please?

Kalikali

this shirt is so cute that it makes me want to barf. definately a kiddie tee.

jasper7777

Great job, I would by this for my Niece $5

heyheyitsme

this would make a cute kid's tee

PassionFruit

very cute although i think the rabbit would be better as a mouse

Skydork

THATS THE CUTEST SHIRT ON HERE EVER!!! although, the clrs make it very baby/lil kiddish. maybe keep this 1, but also make a variation with brighter clrs? just an idea. luv it!! 5!!

Maggie66

I love this shirt!! I think it looks best on white or blue. 5$

mhonea

needs better colors

RnDmTask

very cute for a kids shirt, might get this for my 2 yr old niece.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I didn't get the concept right away, in fact I thought the elephant was squirting up water from his trunk. Add more rain drops (and make them smaller!) and maybe a few rainclouds to give them a source. Then it might be clear the elephant is protecting the bunny from the wet. Also, try for more mature color choices. One pastel option is ok, but 3 is overkill for those of us out of diapers.

yappzai

nice.. it would look good on gals..

homygoshh

I'd totally wear that shirt. It's just so sweet. :o

ncastig

totally awesome sign me up for pink

No account?
Join Us