One second...

Nothing Rhymes with Purple

Right?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
tobasco

I think I would like this more as just the colours running across the T.

TrueFrancesca

love the idea and design. i think it would look best on a purple shirt in fact. purple or black. or both!

also, is the cloud just a happy little salesman in this preview, or does he go on the shirt somewhere?

drumbendrum

ther is a town in australia or something called Blorrange, it was on QI

TheArtRobot
TheArtRobot profile pic Alumni

Oh no, You'll have to ignore the cloud thing, there was a mix up with this sub, it's not supposed to be there.
Thanks for the comments!

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

Didn't we had to wait till the 16th aug?

NomesMcFly

i like it. dif concept of the idea

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I have absotively no idea what the thing under the color green is. Unless it's just "thing". Nice concept, but i agree i'd like to see the entire front filled with more colors running diagonally. nice idea tho.

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

Turtle? Lolz, just kidding. Or am I?

Yes.

Perhaps.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

It's beans under the green! I think this presentation is very clever.

BrandonB11

haha thats actually pretty funny

nice work

hangthedj

Well...Nurple rhymes with purple. But I guess its not appropriate to put a Purple Nurple on the shirt.

I think the real question is, What rhymes with Orange??

T tees

porange

T tees

sorry thats po-range

vw924

this reminds me of the shirt "nothing rhymes with orange" except it had fruit on it

amoania

nurple isn't a real world...

amoania

..and i wish where the drops start wasn't so straight... it'd be nice for them to start scattered a bit.

arabiantealeaves

ohhhhhhhhh

yeah, that took too long for me to get.

deboraborialis

curple and hirple (both mean to limp or hobble). Nice design.

Bowtie

burple (the colour of burps).

wolfey89

actually, burple is a drink mix that they used to sell

chris the prophet

For the iconically challenged, maybe just have one type of been with the green? I like it.

Furoyu

I like the kangaroo, but I agree with what someone said before: this might look better without those icons and just the rain.

littlem

blurple = a bathtub fart!

jk

mercurish

Purple haze :D
oh right, that's no rhyme..

The Giant Chico

lose the straightness on the top and you're golden!

hk94

Urcle rhymes with Purple.

ivywillow

curple is an archaic Scottish word for buttocks, or the hindquarters of a horse.

Johnny the homicidal maniac

It is sometimes said that the words orange, purple, and silver are the only words which rhyme with no other words. However, the following words have been cited as possible rhymes: sporange (an alternate form of the word sporangium), curple (another name for the buttocks; in Scots, the word for the hindquarters of a horse), hurple (meaning to walk lamely or to hobble), chilver (which the Oxford English Dictionary lists as an Old English noun meaning a ewe lamb, often referred to as a "chilver lamb", and cites uses as recent as 1883). But there is much debate about some of these words. Some question whether archaic words, or Scottish and dialectal words such as hirple should be counted. More significantly, it is questionable whether the pronunciation of sporange truly rhymes with orange, since the only pronunciation listed in the Oxford English Dictionary is "spuh-RANDJ" (with the accent on the second syllable).

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

i like how everyone is coming up with a bunch of ridiculously obscure words that rhyme with purple. you damn nerds!

i agree the beans could maybe be a little clearer, but other than that this is really cool man. would look great on black.

cienega

Aww poor purple...Urkel? :P

Mosreal

orange rhymes with door hinge
but its a stretch

iforgot

I like it, but don't get the kangaroo...

TheArtRobot
TheArtRobot profile pic Alumni

Thanks for all of the comments!

terrilynnl

I'd definitely buy this on black.

Skydork

i would lyk it more with diff clrs, but its pretty kewl!!

Colleyis

wicked, on white definately $5

pollyesther

There a shirt already about nothing rhyming with orange...
http://www.threadless.com/product/462/Nothing_Rhymes_With_Orange

If no one else cares, then I think I'd like it without the black outlines, if you can simplify all your shapes to the same level as the chalk outline and the kangaroo. Regardless of the black outlines, I think each of those 4 things should be drawn at the same level of complexity.

lncrou7

aqua kangaroo? :p

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us