Drinking Tea

My first design,

not really drinking tea....

Watch this
carmonchik

My first design,
not really drinking tea....

Ekoo

oooo! this I like very much. its a $5 from me (but try using a little less vectorized photos (trace bitmap in Corel) for the future and do more 'handwork')

indyamy

I'm sorry, but I just don't get what this is supposed to be

missmeat

Wow, it's really hard to tell what this is. Took me a long while to figure it out.

sagral

yes it takes a while to figure it out, but once you get it its nothing special, i don't know how any one could give this a 5$, but well it's just not for me.

Scohen002

ive been staring at this thing for 15 mins and i just dont see what it is. I almost think i see a chocolate bunny with something sticking out of its head.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I still can't tell what it is.

francis7

Well, I can clearly see what it is, but it still doesn't do anything for me.

hollyc2010

it's a dude drinking tea...right? the white circle is the bottom of the teacup in his hand...

it's very very unclear...and obviously a photoshop-filtered photo

I do like tea though...perhaps send it through critiques to get ideas on how to make a better image.

spitesprite

Thank you, hollyc2010, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was supposed to be!

pinkie05

LoL, I thought it was a dog at first.

Gaff

oh i see it now. I don't see how that's big enough to be the base of a teacup. Is that the size of teacups in the colony? I thought everything was supposed to be bigger in AmerEEEka.

Mambolica

I think it's a bottle of beer, actually. It's the light reflecting off the base.

I'm not sure it works, though.

Shamrockah

taking a shot of booze I see it, nice, very different.

marvelous marvin

I don't see any of those things. I'm seein' a bearded dude with a very furry body. :/ The white circle is his eye, the pointy thing beneath it is his nose, then comes a beard with a double chin hangin' low underneath (or a thick, oddly shaped neck?). I just can't figure out what that thing is on the back of his head. It looks like a misplaced ear lol. One thing's for certain, the dude has a major receding hairline.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Oh! I finally see it! The white circle is the base of the...really it does look more like a bottle of beer because it's so tiny and his fist around it is HUGE looking and then behind that is his face and he's at a sort of 3/4 profile and his head is tilted way back. Man that took me forever.

No account?
Join Us