Win $100 Threadless voucher in one easy step

Some of you may know I run the t-shirts sale and coupon blog Tjunction - tshirt coupon codes and sales. I usually have a monthly contest, this month its the chance to win a $100 Threadless voucher and two shirts from vintage vantage.

To enter add a link to the tjunction on your blog, or in a profile somewhere (Threadless, myspace, facebook etc) and if you get picked from the hat you just won a lot of new shirts.

Closing date is 23rd so get involved. Every place you add a link counts as one entry. Leave a comment here with a link to whichever profile you added it into. Good luck.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
fletchy

that failed miserably Tjunction - tshirt coupon codes and sales Now just remove the two *'s

fletchy

that failed even more miserably :( - you on you're own ;)

fletchy

awesome work, 7 entries for you radio. of course you can remove the links after if you wish, or leave them if you like the blog, you are under no obligation my friends. I'll also link back to you on my blog on the entrants page (needs updating):

The competition page

sp0m

or just click on my username...

zempt

Anybody care to share what html code is needed so that the url will be a hyperlink in the profile?

chelly

i checked out both of your blogs and your coupon one is pretty decent. thanks for sharing the link.

Z-you link by using that blue box to the right and choosing the "a href"

Alexandra Marie

Z-you link by using that blue box to the right and choosing the "a href"

Sonofabitch, I have always done it manually. I didn't know that those were clickable. Thanks, Chelly!

fletchy

Awesome guys, really surprised how many of you have taken part. I'm going to close this in 3 hours, so anyone who wants to take part, get involved now.

ltdan1504

i left it in 5 places. myspace, blog, webpage, moola forum, and metacafe. I am bad at html and dont know how to link all of them.

fletchy

hum, well if you can send me the links so I can see that its there, I'll add your entries to the hat ltdan :)

hanzabean

does it even work on facebook? I always thought that you couldn't see peoples' profiles unless you were friends?

icebar

idk he's looking at them if he can't

icebar

*i don't think he's looking

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us