Watch this
Faolin

this is cute, but maybe not red?

Zilo

this one doesnt make too much sense

colbatdragon

I'd pick the evolution of just one instument

bestwuzbest

yeh..cud'v had more fun with 1 instrument...in a smaller row...in black...good idea tho!

Hero Status

plus u missed that weird electro guitar that flight of the conchords use. that thing is sweet. also, theres no need to pull the background color into the design like that, u still have more colors u can use. fill in the guitars so that they'll pop more off the tee.

m

shouldda been in crits.

the_book

the "timeline" makes no sense, the keyboard did not come after the keytar

JohnnyBxo

I like instruments

Rissy86

It's not a evolution on a timeline, but a connection of how these instruments look alike.

maxbadal

Red is ok...a classic color. Plus it makes the instruments stand out. I get the concept.

murgles

Evolution sub #374...

Most of them look like clipart was used. If you did, I would suggest buying better clipart in future.

Rissy86

I don't use clip art, I took the pictures, and used the pen tool on them

Yourhero

It's a fun concept, but I think it could use a bit more design. As it stands, there is no flow, especially since they are not size relative.

Maybe if it emulated the human evolution chart or had SOME sort of directional flow...

yarmouth

evolution of guitar ino keyboard! I dig it.

busology82

Pianos make me happy. 4

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I...don't think these instruments look much alike. Also, Urban Outfitters kinda had a version of this but with pink instrument silhouettes. But hey, keep on keepin' on and try again man.

cyanyde

it needs to be a band, and like, each band member has a weird haircut representing the era of each guitar's use.

No account?
Join Us