Close
One second...

The Short Straw

• by jacperk
  • posted Jul 17, 2007
  • 32 Comments

Watch this
sillybanana

HAHA this is great, doesn't she know she is and extendable straw? Silly straw. Nice pun.. I usually don't like puns but I like this. Great first. $4

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

Wow, this looks really nice on the shirt to me. Well done all around- the straws in the roller coaster crack me up!

StickChick

haha this is so cool. $5

Ava Adore

great, nicely done

barkquack

I am vertically challenged and can relate to the little straw. I can ride roller coasters now.

mllesatine

Oh wow. This is adorable. $5.

bguyeast

haha this is great

jacperk

Actually the saying is "Drawing the Short Straw" which means getting a raw deal! Thanks for your comments guys.

kuber

HAHA this is hilarious! I'm also a short-ass so I feel for that straw! I really like the colours and the positioning on the shirt too. Nice work!

jenleg

Love it. Brilliant idea ... and that short straw is such a cutie!

segaleggo

Love this design! Makes you think and then makes you laugh.

orangelagoon

I enjoy the overall design and concept, but I feel as though the colors and details on the straws make them look like cigarettes. Maybe make the vertical lines going up the sides darker? Also, perhaps you could have the older straw's crinkly part unextended to show that the little one is trying to make stretch as far as possible because right now he looks like he is still folded up.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Frickenawesome: There's the phrase "short end of the stick" but there's also "drawing the short straw" based on the premise that if there's a crappy task ahead, a group of people decides by drawing straws. The one who gets the short straw has to complete the crappy task.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I totally spelled your name wrong, sorry.

duchovnysfan

That's awesome! the colors work well and compliment each other. It's really creative :)

Aerithine

Haha, that's funny, I love it. Great work.

Jorgie

love the colour, and love the fact its not hi up on the chest. Looks really good lower. Reminds me of an MC Esher drawing.

ligetisplit

excellent first submission! a job well done, you deserve to relax and put your feet up now. 5$

dlee1209

haha - I have a memory from my childhood where I was too short to ride a rollercaster whereas my older brother was tall enough and I ended up crying because I couldn't get on. hahah so funny. love it.

Top Designer

This site is great, there are some excellent concepts. I really like this one. I to am a little on the short side (Not that I have a problem with that!!).

Nice work

Queen B

I feel just like this straw. Great job on the concept and the design, so many memories from my childhood. Would definitely buy this tshirt

Adro360

Makes me thirsty, I love it!!

NomesMcFly

this is the best pun ive seen on the site. =]

No account?
Join Us