Close
One second...

Evolution

• by kaputski
  • posted Jul 16, 2007
  • 36 Comments

Evolution of the weapon. Twist on a known theme.

Watch this
kaputski

Evolution of the weapon. Twist on a known theme.

manderss

what??

terrilynnl

I really like the idea, the images are really strong. Maybe some color, or a different shirt color at least.

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

i'm so bored with evolution shirts

katalius

I too am bored with evolution shirts, but this one is pretty intriguing. My only criticism is that there should be something between sword and shield and machine gun. That's like a thousand years of warfare you missed there.

Craigory

Gotta love the idea of this, but its just too plain to spend money on.

plush2you

i like it. 4$

ruby soho

I feel as though a nearly exactly the same design has been done already.

fouchnickens

This has already been done.

Tommipoike

so true
and so
grate...
graphic I mean.

gilligan_

please add some color.. the concept is great, but
right now it looks a bit plain..

milofranceschi

i'd buy it, if it were in color

helo

the A-bomb has been dropped twice already and our
weapons keep getting better and better. The gap is
nonexistent in reality.

Since this is probably a statement about humanity's
morality, then I definitely disagree with the idea
that we're getting worse and worse. The evil heart
that spends time, energy, and resources to kill innocent
people is the same whether they only have a rock to
kill their innocent neighbor or an A-bomb to wipe out
a friendly neighboring nation. The only difference is
access to resources.

lilybutt2419

We did not evolve from apes/monkeys and as fouchnickens said, this has all ready been done.

FullMetalFlak

Don't start that debate lily.

It's a real bad idea.

happyfish

helo,

Google for MAD. :P

heyheyitsme

agree with helo....and i feel like i've seen this before, but i guess it's just because it's another evolution shirt

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

It's not a bad statement, but it's a statement with no way to really say properly wihtout looking like a fool and making some kind of over-generalization. so let's just say good try and move on, shall we? Serisously, good try.

jayparx

I like everything about it. Including the 1000 year gap in weaponry- how long of a gap is it between monkey and upright walking man thing? Same idea.

Sav.

Yea, the sword and machine gun guy...missing something between. But I like it a lot! I think it's hilarious.

Gaff

It's really good. Yes it's an old theme, but it's a witty new take on it.

Wait... double-take... my god, someone further up really did say we're not descended from apes. Give me strength, oh non-existent lord...

FuzzyLlama

I like still, even if it is dated (yeah, atomic bomb has been dropped, maybe it could be the hydrogen bomb?)

helo

happyfish,

I read the wikipedia entry on Mutual assured destruction ( MAD ).

I can't find the point you were trying to make since MAD supports the ownership of nuclear weapons as a deterrence to nuclear war.

" The doctrine further assumes that neither side will dare to launch a first strike because the other side will launch on warning (also called fail-deadly) or with secondary forces (second strike) resulting in the destruction of both parties. The payoff of this doctrine is expected to be a tense but stable peace. "

Did I miss something ?

whitey1

i love it man, what a twist on an old classic.... love it!

Mandyhello

You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God...damn you all to hell!

:)

BrokenArm91

some one already did this, and used the Einstein quote "i know not with what weapons wolrd war three will be fought, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones" as inspiration.

sorry

The Captain of Awesome

I doubt you've seen it, but there is a graffiti'd bridge with this exact design on it, but with far more detail. It's been around for quite some time.

The Captain of Awesome

Oh yeah , forgot to troll.

I DIDN'T DESCEND FROM NO MONKEY AND I AM PROOF GOD IS REAL blah blah blah

ChaosbyDesign

I guess evolution has been done alot but that doesn't matter coz if its a cool T then its a cool T, this one is too basic for me.

No account?
Join Us