Close
One second...

Perplexed Penguins

• by ClayB
  • posted Jul 11, 2007
  • 42 Comments

I went back and changed up this design and I think it works much better. Whenever penguins and bananas are involved, hilarity always ensues!

Watch this
ClayB

I went back and changed up this design and I think it works much better. Whenever penguins and bananas are involved, hilarity always ensues!

Miffsible

this is pretty cool :D

I like how they're looking at the bananas

It would be even better if the one on the right had it's head right up and was flapping its wings in distress

boysbeambitious

lol...very unexpected. I like it.

thekitchensink

It WOULD be even more hilarious if the right most one was flapping its wings in distress, but I love how it is now anyway. The best part is no one would ask what's happening or what it means, which is what I hate when I'm wearing a non-standard tee.

mbb800

i am all in

Gnomes4life

awesome
i would so buy this

jessibowtf

why are bananas in the south pole!?!?!??! ahhh!! lol cute

jessibowtf

or north pole? lol

dabrainiac

Brilliant! Keep it up.

Raldos

How does a penguin know what bananas is?

muzetta

OMG!!!!! I NEED THIS T-SHIRT!!!!! $5

ballzdeep69

Freakin' sweet! My gay cousin would love this shirt, considering penguins and bananas is definitely code for the gays. Maybe you should have put a gerbil and Richard Gear on it too.

freddykullman

One of the best t-shirts I have ever seen - dominates the Def Leopard one and I would buy it for my quintuplets

patbrowne3

good one clay!!

Mafu

I agree with StickChick ... cute! 4$

catdogpigduck
catdogpigduck profile pic Alumni

bananas turn brown when they get cold.

Fall Down Go Boom

I love the idea, but I just wish it were hand drawn!

vinegartom

Pineapples are funnier, but a 5.

charster85

This is AWESOME!
I LOVE IT.

tobasco

It's like the begining of that Far Side comic. I like this.

waal

So true.

ChaosbyDesign

I like bananas and penguins, is this to do with global warming coz I just finished a similar design although mine doesn't involve bananas....kodos to you my friend, bananas are the key!

Nezumi Works

It's awesome, although I don't know about the graphic taking up the whole chest area. But that's my preference, nothing against your skill.

ya_rly

Haha, this is great. The flapping in distress would be awesome, but i like the befuzzled look on the penguins. $5

Suparuku

Really funny! I love it!

Splaz

haha this is awesome. I like how the penguins have no eyes, and yet it is clear where they are looking. :)
awesome 4

mzitelli

Really funny idea and visual!

TheNakedOne

hahaha i love it!

TheGange

funny, nice colors- well done, i'd wear it.

brainboxz

Very cute. I like banana

monalicious

I must have this t!

barkquack

i like it. finally a shirt where i feel like the banana isn't dirty... 5!

No account?