Close
One second...

love&hate matematique

Watch this
AlaskaCannoli

lol, for me it's more 'hate' then love...

Joelnz
Joelnz profile pic Alumni

i like the calculator, not so much the text and placement :) maybe wouldve been cool to put your text on the screen in a calculator font.

superangie

cute idea!
plain and simple
$4

bloatbugjen

if it's supposed to be french, i think it's "mathématique" or in spanish, i think it might be "matemàtique".

i could be completely wrong. i don't take spanish. but anyway, this is a bold design. interesting~

Paintingdreams

I like the design but you should consider the spacing of the type. The M in Matematique is to close to the calculator and the q in that same word is was to close to the hem line. Maybe if you move it up a bit and to the right.

sweetnut321

Love the idea but the comment on the speling makes a good point. If it's French it's missing the "h" and the accent.

Spanish would not be a good choice 'cause that's "matematicas."

sheena.bella

actually, i don't think this is spanish or even french oO'
since in spanish mathematics is 'matemáticas' and in french 'mathématiques'
anyway, i do hate numbers :B
haha
great idea!

CatProximity

I do...but the shirt has little asthetic.

jman2

i like the design, i just dont think it lends itself to being on a tshirt

Nolawi

i like it... i wish a little more simpler

StickChick

this is pretty cool. C:

kennybanzai
kennybanzai profile pic Alumni

I like how calculators smell.

sharster

i dont know much about typography, but you could probably do better with a cleaner font. spacing is key.

& smaller, center placement?

artchemist

methinks it's italian. i agree that the "M: should align with the grid line of the vertical text above it tho. great job juicy!

juicyjuice2

thanks.i'm italian:)

nowhere3

Would buy it if it was French, just because I live in Canada and people would constantly be commenting on how that's not how you spell it in French.

Kylala

I want this shirt so bad!

ello_supasessy89

change nothing! this rules and i want to buy it and marry it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexpro

the other day my friend said me : now everybody just use the typo and set different pt with no more idea, i'm agree with him

also i like the calculator and ur design out of the shirt on this box is for me better that how u place it on the shirt (but u need to show more calculator) its my opinion!

still good work

the_ashlands

meh...sorta looks like a weird crate & barrel tshirt ad or something

Nezumi Works

It's a bit too squared off for me, and in a location on the shirt which would be curved and thus less visible. The design seems more suited to a poster or book cover of some sort than a shirt.

Tommy Roxx

As a maths student. 5 and $. Splendid.

ashleynicolee

its a good idea, the calculator gets a little lost with the words.

devanyyy

Well I love it a lot! I would definatly wear it just the way it is. :]

bguyeast

maybe have a number typed into the calculator... pi? 3.14159 or just the symbol, just something clever there could be fun.

but i love it!

CarrouselCrimes

yeah, the calculator should atleast have like a .0 or something so it looks like its on.

ElizaTerry

interesting...like the design idea a lot!

No account?
Join Us