Close
One second...

Thanks Threadless!

• by KDLIG
  • posted Jul 10, 2007
  • 27 Comments

Though this design didn't win the Bioshock Loves threadless competition, I'm still happy it was picked for the regular threadless contest. This design was totally inspired by the little sister on the Bioshock game, though I added more edge to the design to look more fierce and fit for the "Dead Sucker" title, and to add more of my own style to it too. Thanks to those who voted for this design, and thanks to threadless for printing this one and thanks for the fat check and the gift certificate, now I can have threadless shirts to wear ,yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Watch this
ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

Your linework is stellar!

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

booya for artistically phat prints!!

WhattheFernando

Nice... This in my mind could have been a BioShock winner. Reminds me of the little girl.

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

thanks! =D

Omair

this thing sort of exudes that uneasy, yet uber excited feeling the trailer for the game gave me. I loves it.

Lightthrower

This shirt made my first Threadless purchase. Thank you very much for this stellar design :-D.

melh696
melh696 profile pic Alumni

great work, really.

Gem1969

Congrats, I like your style...you should have more prints!

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

thanks =D

terrilynnl

I recently got this shirt with my sale order. I adore it! I'm so glad I have it, and its definitely one of my favourite threadless tees. Congrats on an amazing design!

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

thanks guys, I think you could request for a reprint on this, it's not yet too late =D, if this gets alot of request,then it's possible that it'll get reprinted =D

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

2 years later, congrats on the reprint!

darelb42

reminds me of banksy?

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

hehehe,thanks guys!!! woohoo!!!

Delrondu

i love this design and what it represents. will buy it when i can! congrats on the reprint, finally!

the czar

So glad this reprinted and I finally get to have it.

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

thanks guys! i'm glad it got reprinted too =D

Ubertastic

did u get ur inspiration on that one from the little sisters in bioshock?

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

yup! this was intended for the bioshock contest that threadless put up 2 years ago, though it didn't won the main prize =)

terzy15

this is friggin' awesome!!!! love love love it!!! ang galiiiiiing!=D

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

salamat! =D

MagratZ

please reprint. I will buy lots

No account?
Join Us