Close
One second...

Sick of the fact I have no blogs...

So here's my blog! I bought this shirt. Why? Because it's awesome. It has Catwoman, whom I envision as being played by the one and only Pfeiffer. Batman only makes it better. And then you have the Penguin in there, all w/poor little Robin. Which I openly admit took me a minute to figure out the first time. I love how it's all animals! And from the same movie! And if they hadn't all been from the same movie the only thing that coulda made it better woulda been some Poison Ivy running thru!

Watch this
JibreelM

Same movie? There was no Robin in Batman Returns with Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman (thank god!). All four of these characters were in the original 1966 Batman movie, but there was also Joker and Riddler...

b0stonR88

Hes right. Robin wasnt in that movie. But I think you are right. Poison Ivy would have made it better. Maybe some Riddler, Joker, Jokers Chick (whatever her name is), Mr. Freeze (Schwarzenegger) etc. etc.

FishRockette

Yeah I screwed that up. I'm aware they're not from the same movie! Honestly, I just didn't pay attention! Honestly I'd rather have the shirt w/o Robin, but hey what can you do?

Jokers Chick = Harley Quinn, she did rock.... Oooh I wonder if she'll be in Dark Knight... The movie that is. She'd have to be a clown fish in this! What other way could you portray her as something "natural"?

I think there should be a sequel to this shirt already...

No account?