The Bullycorn

The magical Bullycorn will appear if a game of hopscotch, double dutch, or even a tea party is rudely interrupted. The aggressor is quickly impaled by the Bullycorn's razor-sharp horn, much to the delight of little girls everywhere.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Tony_Ochre

The magical Bullycorn will appear if a game of hopscotch, double dutch, or even a tea party is rudely interrupted. The aggressor is quickly impaled by the Bullycorn's razor-sharp horn, much to the delight of little girls everywhere.

13strong

hee hee hee

Though, at first I thought "Oh my GOD! That unicorn killed Tintin!".

But it's just some fat, midget, Tintin lookalike, thank goodness.

Nice.

jean_warhol
jean_warhol profile pic Alumni

eaten by a yeti?

hangthedj

Haha, that kid looks like one of my childhood enemies.
Therefore the fact that he is being impaled RULES. I love this.

13strong

What the Bullycorn does to girl bullies would be faaaar too graphic to show on a t-shirt. Best not to ask.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

fucking crazy .. good work

pixiechick

This is like Enid Blyton on acid. Wicked.

littlem

reminds me of this:

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

i've seen this concept on here before, but can't seem to find the design anywhere..

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

it was done by tom burns and jublin, among others

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

PBF comics indeed.

Buzted

sometimessane

"Though, at first I thought "Oh my GOD! That unicorn killed Tintin!".

But it's just some fat, midget, Tintin lookalike, thank goodness."

this comment made me laugh out loud

i believe that tom burns did something kind of similar that got printed.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

Guys, unicorns have giant horns on their head. It's not that unique an idea to show unicorns impaling people, so I don't think it's plagerism exactly.

I will say that since a lot of people have done this type of concept, it's even more important than usual for the designer to use their style to make their work stand out. To me, this doesn't stand out much right now. Some shading or a more inspired color palette could probably turn things around somewhat.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

I don't think it's plagarism at all, just a coincedence, a lot of people have done this.

no worries, moving along now.

Tony_Ochre

Hi!

This drawing was inspired by the magical Amy Kellner and her awesome Teenage Unicorn blog. I had never heard of the Perry Bible Fellowship until now, so I guess there are a lot of people who like to combine murderous childhood revenge and mythical creatures. I just googled “impale unicorn” and found that there is also a playset that lets people impale a mime, a hippy, or a business man with a plastic unicorn. Sweet. Anyway, thanks for all the comments. You are all wonderful.

Tony

Bowtie

Why does the unicorn have no mane?

danrule
danrule profile pic Alumni

That's cool Tony, different people can independently arrive at similar images.

It's such a great concept you can see how some would doubt the originality here.

crclark916

i'm not sure about the color but i'd wear it anyway, it hiliarious. i love the expressions.

i have to say other then the fact that a unicorn is spearing someone, this design is nothing like the comic or the other shirts. the idea has been done before and it will be done again. i see no problem here.

awesomeedamame

i agree that there should be some sort of mane to the horse cause it kinda looks weird. i like the concept and would probably buy it but only if it came in a different colour.

Sniper Time

Yeah this is very reminicent of Perry Bible Fellowship. That's why I like it though

Pandja

he color is the only thing throwing me off. I love this image but I could never on my life pull off the color. =( I would lvoe to see this on a sand or maybe even a grey or blue?

sirz

looking good, go unicorns...kill em!

Snash

Yeah, the color isnt my favorite, but if it wasnt so intense maybe; $

NikkiF

i laughed out loud...good job!

takarasake

This is messed up, but I would wear it! I don't know if I like the lime green, but the design is so well over all it would not really matter to me...

lilyiris

PBF?? Copyrights, dude. Copyrights.

crmarble

That's horrible. hee hee :)

pataskala27

wow that reminds me so much of a perry bible fellowship comic

ilikeice

UNICORN POWER. :)

beckita_banana

Honestly, I wish you guys knew Tony Ochre. He is the nicest, most respectful person you could ever meet, and would never have posted this if he'd seen that comic before. It's not very nice to accuse someone of copying someone else's work without knowing them or the dates/circumstances things were drawn in at all. Stop hating and go read something else if this bothers you...

Chris Carney

It's just a little bit silly in my humble opinion

Andorra

I actually got someone the unicorn-impaling playset for her birthday. she really liked it...
I like this kind of idea, however it doesn't really stand out (like some other people said).
if it was more well-drawn, then maybe I'd give it a higher score. good luck!

joelteon

Oooh, not sure of the colour, love the idea, impail away silver!

JinMakkto

gross, and immature

a zero for sure!

Scotticus
Scotticus profile pic Alumni

ignore the "copyrights dude" chumps tony, i made the same mistake on here with one of my submissions. so i'm sure that you had no intention of making work similar to someone else's design, nice sub

squidspawn

unicorn impaling small child..
FANTASTIC!
haha 5

anatesape

AWESOMe
but
WAy TOo BIg

token_egyptian

I like the idea, but i see a few problems...
a) it's too big
b) the shirt colour is just...eugh. It desperately needs to be more muted, the bright green totally kills the impact of the design. It's barely visible. Maybe on khaki?
c)Horsey needs a mane, please. It does kinda look weird.

Zegrod

Horsey needs a mane, please. It does kinda look weird.
I agree.

And, the boy gets killed and the girls laugh? No thanks. Gender indifference please.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us