Close
One second...

Alright, that's it. Hostime.

Hello all. Seeing as hostime has deleted his 'Wall of Kindness' blog, here's evidence of his thievery:

Original wanderingbert image:

His copy:

Here, on his flickr

Original adam antium design:

Hostime's ripoff:

Original lehell:

Ripoff:

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
chelly

there's soooooo many

hanzabean

what a crap for brainz!

ecky_ducky

Yeah, I don't have links to the original lehell and adamantium ones.

chelly

i think there was a jublin one. or...whoever did the hug monster.

hostime

I never said that there were not similarities in the designs, or that mine was not slightly inspired. However, while I have acknowledged this other users have felt as if they must make comments about how "ugly" I am, etc. I didn't come here to make or receive negative comments. So I'm sorry. I NEVER submitted this image to Threadless and to be perfectly honest, I've had enough of all the negative feedback I receive for everything on this website.

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

chelly on Jul 03 '07 at 11:28pm
i think there was a jublin one. or...whoever did the hug monster.

Joe (speedyjwv) did that one.

KM3

Don't forget his Magisterial Beauty knockoff.

tinahyena

and not submitting to threadless doesn't mean that it's ok to copy their work

KM3

Ah, nevermind. You updated.

chelly

oh JOE!

yes. i remember it clearly now, thanks ladykat.

ecky_ducky

SLIGHTLY inspired? Honey, it's plaigiarism if you copy and paste a design. Even if you trace over it.

Threadless hates
a) Teenage wankers
b) Thieves
c) People who complain about being bagged out for being a) or b).

Go away.

jenraskopf

Kiddo, you insulted the original artist on one of them by saying it was "inspired by an inferior design" or something like that.

Them's fighting words.

chelly

further lusts after ecky

LornaGertrude

but but but but but but....but......what? they are all obviously stolen. just because you didnt submit them here doesnt mean you didnt steal them and claim them as your own..

as to the 'negative feedback' you started it.

you added your design in as a critique to a user-chosen design website, how could you not expect feedback? and then you completely disrespected the first person who gave you bad feedback.

if you dont give people respect there is no reason for us to give any back to you. simple.

abeadle
abeadle profile pic Alumni

this haaaaas to be a joke account

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

lame.

chelly

there's one joke account and one real one

jenraskopf

It was Magisterial.
Practice your skills by copying artists you like. That's totally normal and even flattering.
But don't claim the artwork as original and don't insult the artist you've chosen to emulate.

abeadle
abeadle profile pic Alumni

i am so out of it!
remember that kid who photoshopped himself wearing threadless shirts, even on a ringer!

shirtflirt

so basically, he took finished designs and made them look like WIP's.

way to go jeanyuss.

Stevethegreat

lol @ jenraskopf being reasonable.

ecky_ducky

Abeadle, quick update:

1. Guy called hostime rocks onto the blogs, insults people who give him bad crits, starts a 'burn list' of bloggers he hates. 600 comments of hatred and spam ensue. People vie to be on the list.

2. Someone starts a fake account called 'h0stime' (with a zero, rather than an o). The real hostime freaks out and deletes the blog.

3. Real hostime starts a 'be kind to me' blog. It fails.

4. Fake h0stime starts a few blogs. People laugh. Real hostime gets angry.

5. People figure out that he's been plaigiarising designs. Anger ensues. People make fun of him and his face and his design skillz.

Stevethegreat
  1. Stevethegreat confesses his love for ecky_ducky in an emotional episode surrounded by friends and family and proceeds to break down in tears as he sulks away in shame
jenraskopf

Tee Hee @ Stevethegreat.

Now then, in the style of a salsa ad, "Git a rope!!"

Christoph Jenkins

That is the one thing I hate in all artists. Those who copy others work.

I am very angry at whoever you are. Hypocrite.

amaliaslash

my favorite parts, besides the blatant copying, is the poorest of the poor attempts at font emulation.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

abeadle on Jul 03 '07 at 11:37pm
i am so out of it!
remember that kid who photoshopped himself wearing threadless shirts, even on a ringer!

rocketboy! ...i think that was his name. i believe hes still around here using a diff account.

BrewHaHa

one of the best "owned" blogs ever

ecky_ducky

Stevethegreat on Jul 03 '07 at 11:42pm
6. Stevethegreat confesses his love for ecky_ducky in an emotional episode surrounded by friends and family and proceeds to break down in tears as he sulks away in shame

SHAME? SHAME?!?!?!

I love you too, Steve. You can be my other boyfriend called Steve. It'll be like a hilarious 1920s play.

Me: 'Steve?'
Both of you: 'Yes?'
(Confusion)
Both of you: 'Oh! I say! We're both called Steve! The old bean's not up to it all, today, you know!'
Audience: HAHAHAHAH!

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

that le_hell livetrace is so amusing

rhythmdev9

god this kid is redonkulous i say we just ignore him...

Stevethegreat

oh! I say!

I love old plays

ecky_ducky

Read some P. G. Wodehouse. It's like a hilarious turn of the century play, in book form. And people call heads beans, and there are butlers called Jeeves. Marvellous! Pip pip and wot wot!

kayceislost

yeah xiv, rocketboy changed his account 4 times pretending to be other people before he just made a final account and stuck around for a while.

im kind of sad i left at the beginning of this hostime fiasco.

Stevethegreat

I'll go to the library on thursday

ecky_ducky

Get one of the Jeeves and Wooster series, Steve. They're a good starting point.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i remember that rocketboy thing too

i think that was around the same time threadless began enforcing the 3/4 face rule

Stevethegreat

I remember rudeboyzach.

that makes me cooler than everybody who doesn't remember the same scandals that I remember

margolove

remember the STP scandal?

zomg.

ecky_ducky

Ha, yes, margo, vividly.

ecky_ducky

We should make a list of things everyone survived, like rocketboy, STPgate, The Great Blog Disaster, Blogpocalypse...Trying to think of others.

margolove

ahhh, memories.

margolove

a bunch of mini ones with shirt designs.

OMG SWPgate.

Stuckwithpinsgate, I mean. Ahaha.

ecky_ducky

Ahahaha, oh Miss Pins. She was a character.

ecky_ducky

I love the comeback she did, with pictures of Shimala saying 'Oh Snap!' with her with her facemask in the background.

Stevethegreat

mmm...swp the original scandal

Stevethegreat

she got printed again. that was fun.

kevinwells

aw, i remember rocketboy. that was a funny time.

these wonderful blogospherical disasters are nice bonding moments

kevinwells

what's the official blog disasster name for the british t-rex?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?