Close
One second...

Go Go Go

Watch this
Hi my name is

not really understanding what the idea is

skuba

ohhh its cute!!!! but that one branch is about to stab him....

skuba

oh, just thought of one more thing... maybe place it down to one side?

Antcupa

cute :-) but in my opinion you have to erase the gogogo words in the three :-) will be better :P

theblackapple

Hiya,
It's a beret on his head...and he's a very short-limbed hedgehog, scrambling up a tree. Hence the Go Go Go.
Not to mention that I think it's nice to hear that sometimes!

silentmovie

I think it's adorable as is :)

luminous1

what is not to understand? :) tiny hedgehog climbing a tree wearing a beret. Lovely! absolutely adorable. i like the placing it down and to one side idea.

windflower

super cute and i like the positive message!

poetas

go little mr. hedgehog, don't let the pokey tree branch get you!

firebolt816

oh, i have one of your prints from etsy! now i am excited that you're submitting here!

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

I'd encourage you to really consider shirt placement. A side placement on this would exaggerate the hedgehog's condition, making things seem more dramatic. Bear in mind that you have a whole shirt to play with, take advantage of the shapes and contours you can create with negative space :)

32mermaids

Don't like the placement or the size of the print and it looks like that little branch is going to do some serious damage.

theblackapple

The right side would probably be a nice place for it...thanks for the input. : )

As per the folks that are concerned about the treacherous little branch...all the more reason to GO GO GO!

Little Orange Kitchen

I love it...funny, the pink reminds me of sand dollars..Adorable!

Kokeshi doll

I like it but It would look great over a color t-shirt :)

Lore.

livbeth

awesome. !

amc5

super cute, would buy it in a heartbeat.
think perhaps there are too many wannabe visual communications critics on threadless... they're just t-shirts, heres for cuteness and something that just makes you smile!
$5

stephclark

Very, very cute!!!!

boobootoo

Not a fan. I don't get the design - it's cutesty but doesn't mean anything and no, he's not scrambling up the tree, he's hanging looking like he's going to fall on the branch. Nope, wouldn't buy it.

ayejay

simple is good

tatum

i really really don't like the pointy stick that looks like it's about to impale the poor hedgie.

also, i'd put the design on the right hand side of the shirt and put it on a light grey shirt.

theblackapple

Boobootoo, it does mean something (to me, and others), and the "meaning"/narrative is simple: Hedgehog climbs tree, gets in perilous situation, and needs to GO.

Good grief. It's just a simple, sweet drawing.

b-Rex

you buy tees for the aesthetic anyway.
who gives a roo about the meaning.

i wouldnt change it.
you are the designer.
so what you say.. is best.
5$

Tikalhammy

I love the designs you have posted so far! Do you have any designs somewhere else? Oh and I agree that it would be better if you had it posted to the right side!

lemonalle

awww

go, hedgehog, go!

fuzzynoodle

YAY for Black Apple!!! $5!!!!

chippos
chippos profile pic Alumni

for me its like somekind of "competition", go-go-go, up-up-up

pfaff-off

sheesh! why does stuff always have to have some meaning? i like it... placement etc as per above... also, not white please

F.A.B

I like - real cute!

kellinichole

i love it. don't change a thing (well, maybe except for the color of the shirt).

tarynhipp

i also love it very much.

tampham98

I agree with one of the comments above - very cute, but the 'go, go, go' needs to go.

gigegy

its so flippin cute! and guys, cant you tell that the hedgie used that little branch to help him up the tree?

ballgirl78

Black Apple,
love your work, Have the Strawberry Head painting...love it still. The shirts are a great idea, will definitely buy one.!!!Great Job!

49waRGHO

It's a little bague but pretty cute. I'm not so sure about the white, however.

kilowhiskey

So cute! Hedgehog is so blackapple, love it! I would love to wear any blackapple designs. Kid sizes too please. I think this design would look great on olive green too, or light blue perhaps. Ooh, blackapple hoodies! Good luck Emily. I can't wait to buy 'em.

Suparuku

I'd love it if there was just the sheep I dunno why..

No account?
Join Us